• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stealth iron man for sale (CANADA)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookielovin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey im thinking about selling my SIM, i need room for other stuff. So im asking 470.00US + shipping. Shipping ONLY TO NORTH AMERCIA.. Overseas is a pain sorry.

Also this SIM is the White box version. Other wise it comes in a plain white box, reason for the white box ix because sideshow had 150 of SIM boxes ripped off from the factory. So my local store got these versions, They are legit you can check with sideshow directly..

Ill post pictures tonight.

Last edited:
Hey im thinking about selling my SIM, i need room for other stuff. So im asking 500.00 + shipping. Shipping ONLY TO NORTH AMERCIA.. Overseas is a pain sorry.

Also this SIM is the White box version. Other wise it comes in a plain white box, reason for the white box ix because sideshow had 150 of SIM boxes ripped off from the factory. So my local store got these versions, They are legit you can check with sideshow directly..

Ill post pictures tonight.

no sht, wondered why mine was in a white box?? always thought it meant they were the ones that had been repainted.

anyone in canada that doesn't have one better get on this, it's like buying one for $400 or less on the bay. brokerage, extra shipping and taxes are easily another $100++

Ok heres the pics sorry it took so long. i check it over theres no paint flaws. There is however a small chip on the knee. very small.. Ive updated the price too 425.00US +shipping and its yours.

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

I wish I could afford this right now. It is beautiful and being in Canada would save a ton of cash.

where in canada are you located??
thinking about getting one repainted red/gold.
damn dollar exchange is killing us though.

Im in calgary.
Yeah the dollar sucks thats why im thinning my collection. Its getting retarted like 200 for a HT figure!.. i need money and room anyways.:)

Back