• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Statues, hot toys for sale...big sale out!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never did see that video

Will upload incouple hours bro. Sorry i came home really late last night. I had family gathering in jersey. Thoughti cud leave earlier but i got stuck there.

I promise i will upload it tonight..

Im so sorry again bro

Will upload incouple hours bro. Sorry i came home really late last night. I had family gathering in jersey. Thoughti cud leave earlier but i got stuck there.

I promise i will upload it tonight..

Im so sorry again bro

Where the _____k is my Video!!! :impatient: :panic:

never did see that video

Achilles

the only problem is the blade hilt peg is too small and wont stay in place inside the hand. So the only solution to this is either u make a new peg or simply glue the hand to the hilt

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlDP1_IAjEU&list=UUstnvP7b5Rv8NcQhAK5I7hw&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

thanks for the video, I'll PM you an offer soon. Now you got me wanting to track down that Batman video you were talking about.

btw, do you have any Batman statues to sell?

thanks for the video, I'll PM you an offer soon. Now you got me wanting to track down that Batman video you were talking about.

btw, do you have any Batman statues to sell?

I got no batman statues nw, but i hav the artfx kotobukiya 1/6 scale one.

Thinking about adding more statues to help me cleaning up the warehouse..

If anyone interested on life size cap bust ( new one from ss),,pls let me knw

Mark V HT
-----for sale----

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyuXyySTZto&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Taking offers now. I really need to get rid of the SS statues!!

Let me knw if u want the SS statues.

Cap life size bust for 549

Back