• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Statues, hot toys for sale...big sale out!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Removed custom cap 1/3 scale by moonlyte..i m keeping him.

Also hot toys cap i m gonna keep him.
The rest are still available.

The ones on hold will be available if u can offer me higer than the price i listed here

Removed custom cap 1/3 scale by moonlyte..i m keeping him.

Also hot toys cap i m gonna keep him.
The rest are still available.

The ones on hold will be available if u can offer me higer than the price i listed here

lol, what is this an auction site? :slap

Well unfortunately HT cap suffer a minor damage on the shield when i was doing the video for cap bust. Soo i m no longer listing it as a mint price and plus its gonna be too low to sell anyway?

And as for the cap custom, i cudnt find the proper box so i was going to keep him for a while until i find a good shipper box.

And as for the the ones on hold....if i dont hear any news from the potential buyers..then i will have to release the items if someone can offer me a higher price..

Just being fair and all...afterall this is marketplace :)

Wow that's a great price for the SSC Iron man Comiquette. Wish I didn't buy mine last year and gotten yours instead. Would u sell the ex parts for it? :eek:

Updated list...later on this week i will add
1. Daredevil bowen classic version ( on top of gargoyle)
2. Great ultron excl SS

Back