Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally did a custom today on my other black label.. :)
still missing yellow nunchaku..

bl1.jpg

bl2.jpg

bl3.jpg

bro, it would be perfect if you get EB GOD suit and shoes since should be almost same price as your.

bro, it would be perfect if you get EB GOD suit and shoes since should be almost same price as your.

oh yea... still looking for it.. maybe i will custom the other one, with EB god and suit + battle damaged head version, i guess my custom is the non battle damaged version :lol

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay Black Label Line

Does BL-1 tilt forward or sidewards like the HD-1002?
Some who bought it said this to me!

Also, do you know what the BL-2 would be? I hope it's Jean-Claude Van Damme in addition to the figure they should make...and I am really anxious to see his premium action figure!
Van Damme should be in Hong Kong late July - early Aug. and for sure will meet EB Bill!

If I am lucky enough, I should be there too!

Hi all,

My BL-1 start to lean forward, any solution to make it stand straight again?

Help and advise needed. Thanks

null_zpsf1060066.jpg

null_zpscf7d1fc0.jpg

Last edited:
^can you bend the rods under the shoes?

i'm thinking about getting this statue and pair with EB GOD suit and HT smiling head. After seeing pics from mrchris and talking to him. It doesn't sound very difficult to mod.

I don't think Bill ever had any intention of a BL-2.

The GoD3 launch was such a massive fail he promised all buyers a free 3rd head to make up for it.
And the prototype body for GoD3 was much more widely liked than the final product.

So he did a run of the prototype bodies and found a way to profit off the 'free' 3rd head he promised.....then got some jeans made :D

and recycled the body again for the up and coming big boss:lol,well going by the box art pose anyway:dunno
not doubt i'm wrong:lol

I have somea question for members that own this statue. What kind of material is the body made of? If its plastic I'm hoping to slightly bend the arms inward more to resemble the early Game of death prototype.
Also has anyone tried those jeans on another 1:6 scale body like the RMX body that came with God?
Thanks

the statue is hard vinyl type body,i wouldn't try bending it as is.(you could try a hairdryer to warm it)at your risk!!
I have the jeans on my RM-X and they fit fine.

Thanks Chris. I Was hoping Enterbah would have some promotion for Christmas, the Black Label statue doesn't look like its selling.
I wish they used sculpted feer with separate shoes. Would be easier to custome and my GOd Burce would have a new pair of shoes

I just modded mine with some HT foot pegs and made my own GOD.some guys followed and did the same.(see earlier in this thread)

Damn.... Mine is also tilting forward in a "smooth criminal" stance..... How and why does it do this - and how do I fix it ? It seems that this was also a problem with those other Bruce Lee statues from Enterbay.

:gah:

no idea what causes is GungFu.maybe the material softens over a period of time due to temperature changes.i modded mine straight away so mines fine so to speak.same with the un-modded 1/4 statues.
after thinking about it,perhaps there is a weak point where the shoes join the body,as mine(shoes) came off pretty easy from the ankles when I modded mine,they even have a metal rod insie.

Last edited:
Back