Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
base on this pic does look small,but think they are going for the chilled relax look. where as we,re more used to seeing the wide eyed am going to kick some nuts look, lol wonder if the hair is removable ?

I don't think the hair will be made to be removable, since there seems to be no 'moving eye' system.

base on this pic does look small,but think they are going for the chilled relax look. where as we,re more used to seeing the wide eyed am going to kick some nuts look, lol

That's too bad. While Bruce Lee collectors might appreciate some variety on their displays, I don't have any BL collectibles, and since this line may be aimed at a somewhat different, non-action figure buying public --such as myself--, it would have been nice if they had gone for a more iconic look. I'd like an instantly recognizable Lee on my shelves, which this doesn't seem to be so far.

That, and the fact that I still can't see Lee in that sculpt due to the eyes mostly, has cooled off my interest. Hopefully the full reveal will re-ignite it. (So please, no jeans. You can't get more un-iconic than that.)

Removable sunglasses along with the unseen yet necklace...Wristband, etc?
:( I guess no because of the hair sculpt!

Bruce-Lee-Shirtless-Jean.jpg
I don't think the hair will be made to be removable, since there seems to be no 'moving eye' system.

I wasn't talking about a removable hair! Why would someone want a removable hair on a statue? I was saying that I don't think we'll get removable sunglasses with this figure because of the hair sculpt thickness.
That's too bad. While Bruce Lee collectors might appreciate some variety on their displays, I don't have any BL collectibles, and since this line may be aimed at a somewhat different, non-action figure buying public --such as myself--, it would have been nice if they had gone for a more iconic look. I'd like an instantly recognizable Lee on my shelves, which this doesn't seem to be so far.

That, and the fact that I still can't see Lee in that sculpt due to the eyes mostly, has cooled off my interest. Hopefully the full reveal will re-ignite it. (So please, no jeans. You can't get more un-iconic than that.)
The statue will have a necklace and jeans. Confirmed!

This is obviously the god rehash,but a year later there original god prototype still looks slightly better which is just odd!!!!.......might be interested in just the head, if it fits the god body lol

To kill any other speculation straight from Bill's mouth
these are 1/6 scale statue, a perfect presentation of Bruce's body, and these are the original shape of the RM-X rubber body
it will be a casual wear with blue jeans , the necklace is not on it yet

I wasn't talking about a removable hair! Why would someone want a removable hair on a statue? I was saying that I don't think we'll get removable sunglasses with this figure because of the hair sculpt thickness.
I wasn't talking to you :slap
wonder if the hair is removable?

Even though the head sculpt might not be to everyone's liking, I think the body alone will be nice. If future 1/6 BL head sculpts are compatible with it, I can see some pretty nice custom figures. I'm curious as to what footwear BL will be sporting with this release (Barefoot?). Please make the clothing swappable. If there is no easy way to swap out the clothing, then I think I might not buy it. I suspect that I'll be getting this head sculpt for free anyway :yess:

Reveal is still in the weekend right? Or was this the reveal?

Even though the head sculpt might not be to everyone's liking, I think the body alone will be nice. If future 1/6 BL head sculpts are compatible with it, I can see some pretty nice custom figures. I'm curious as to what footwear BL will be sporting with this release (Barefoot?). Please make the clothing swappable. If there is no easy way to swap out the clothing, then I think I might not buy it. I suspect that I'll be getting this head sculpt for free anyway :yess:

If this was released as a stand alone body to buy as (eg) RM-0 or something, I'd be all over it, probably ordering 3 of them....but this is meant to be a premium high end release.

The head is removable and I can see the GoD smiling face looking pretty good on there buts its pretty disappointing that we're already thinking of ideas to salvage this release.....

thinking the same..depending on footwear i see a blue pair of kung fu pants going on it..we may see the white GOD type sneakers on it.no platform shoes please cant really call this a casual looking bruce

the jeans version, most likely come with platform shoe! but be real easy for us to swap the jeans to his GOD track suit!! seeing it has the GOD hair style thingy going :)

Would be cool if they included the Onitsuka Tiger sneakers he liked but in a different color. He was also photographed at various times with the white pair (red and blue stripes). That would be cool.

depends if the footwear is removable or moulded like the HD1002.and how it stands on the base (foot pegs or display stand)

Rehashing a failed articulated figure proto doesn't seem like a good way to launch a new line :dunno

Back