Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on the accessories i suppose.t800 and rambo have a lot.doubt if bruce will,so hopefully under the 350 mark,that's about my top price anyway

Yeah I think it's the 1/4 FoF.

Rovojin - Calm sculpt
Scuderia - Emotive sculpt

Going by memory :D

With both 'EB Action' 1/4 pieces (T800 & Rambo) costing around $400 shipped from EB. With both of them having a single sculpt. Thinking about the price of the BL 1/4 with 2 sculpts is .....

Exploding_Smiley.gif

depends on the accessories i suppose.t800 and rambo have a lot.doubt if bruce will,so hopefully under the 350 mark,that's about my top price anyway

Both the 1/4 FoF and 1/6 Big Boss will come with 2 sculpts.
The 1/6 Black Label statue will be 1 sculpt.

Make peace with the fact that the 1/4 FoF will be $400. Both T800 and Rambo were 400 and while they had more accessories (though Terminator was fairly light on as well...though it did have real leather), the FoF figure's 2 sculpts will more than make up for any lack of accessories (though it will have the nunchucks and most likely sign and alternate costume) and its almost guaranteed it will be the same price point as the others.

Rambo is on special right now, with $420 shipped apparently being the regular price from July. I can definitely see EB inching the price for the 1/4 figures upwards :thud:

I want the 1/4 FoF to be the next action 1/4 figure released from EB. If it's released after Batman & Joker (or whatever other 1/4 is in the works), the normal price for a 1/4 figure, by that time, might be $450 or more :slap

I'm not sure right now where I'd draw the line in how much I would spend for the 1/4 FoF. But there is a limit.

if its gonna be the 400 mark it will have to impress the hell out of me..but we shall see,lets hope the 1/6 statue impresses so i can save up ;)

if its gonna be the 400 mark it will have to impress the hell out of me..but we shall see,lets hope the 1/6 statue impresses so i can save up ;)

The black label statue actually interests me much more.
Supposed to be revealed this week I think !

I expected Enterbay's infamous, "here is a shot of a pocket!" teaser pics this week. I guess they could just be waiting till pre-order release day and then, boom!, one pic and its up for order :D

Who knows what to expect :lol

I want the reveal, along with the pricing, this week, so I can work out what I can get this month :D

69464edegw1dtwbmldkwmj.jpg

This is not what I expected. This looks a bit off. I want a reference photo. His face doesn't look as lean as it maybe should be depending on which year of Bruce Lee they were going for. This is basically the GODv3 head without eye ball rolling and looking proper with sculpted eyes.

This is not what I expected. This looks a bit off. I want a reference photo. His face doesn't look as lean as it maybe should be depending on which year of Bruce Lee they were going for. This is basically the GODv3 head without eye ball rolling and looking proper with sculpted eyes.

Pretty much word-for-word what I was going to say....

any clues to what the body is made of?

I'm guessing it will be the same as their 2 1/4 Lee statues - an extrremely solid hard wearing plastic.

I hope it's made of the rubbery stuff. It really gives the figure a good look and since this isn't articulated it's perfect.

This is basically a 'Game Of Death' redo :lol

Looks like a definite pre order for me :D

I wasn't expecting anything else. They never showed what outfit he would come in. It could be a GOD remake for all we know or him standing with a kung fu pant on.

Back