Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Hong Kong we don't really buy stuff from Ebay because of the shipping and hassel.

Locally we use Yahoo Auctions, and we meet up somewhere for trade. Anyways, I remember someone was selling off the BL body, and I found out that the figure has sculpted underwear. I'm too lazy to remove the clothing so it was a suprise for me. Anyways... anyone who was curious. hahaha

...oh shut up will yah Stanlore.... You guys have it sooooo easy.... :monkey4 (joking of course... hehe...)

Got a failed delivery today, tomorrow going to post office to collect. Should be BL statue. Yipee!!!

Keeping fingers crossed that everything is in mint flawless condition, and that you will be satisfied with it :)

Thanks. This time the EB headsculpt is not bad, the only problem is the eyes and eyebrows. Now the sunglasses covered them, so it looks much alike BL :) And not sure if anyone realize, what make Arnie's headsculpt a success is how he sculpts the eyes and eyebrows. BL eyes have very unique calmness and 'hate'. The eyebrows is so called the 7-shape eyebrows with thickness but unmanaged (not thin but just unmanaged) towards the end. Look at this picture from Arnie's figure and you know what I mean :)

https://bp0.blogger.com/_XBh8PN0dYtY/RnnY8XXkizI/AAAAAAAABEo/goRbJFg79UQ/s1600-h/DSC_0010.jpg
:exactly::goodpost: the real problem on this head are eyes and eyebrows for a very bruce's lifelike. ..with the glasses covering this defect is much better...

How did you get the HT sunglasses to fit on the statue?

I thought it didn't fit properly.

maybe if you cut a little piece of the sunglasses's bars they will fitt properly

Going on that one pic. The eyes look kinda kitten like there. Also the eyebrow paint is too light at the end. That same statue might look normal in other pics though :dunno

:lol Link? Pics?

I'm curious to know where & how the upper body is connected to the lower body, but I don't want to fiddle around with 1/6 scale clothing right now.

its connected like the hd1001/1002 just below the waist (going by pics).so i suppose if one had a spare body which could be removed at the waist (im sure thats do-able) then you could put the torso on that.once pants or god suit etc etc are put on,would hide any joints

Mmmm,

Gotta say, after seeing that close up, my WOW level has gone down again. For me the likeness just isn't there. Arnie, to me anyway, is the only one ever to have truly captured Bruce's likeness.

b.JPG

To complete the look, added bracelet and nunchaku.

a2.JPG

a1.JPG

a4.JPG

a3.JPG

a6.JPG

a5.JPG

Mmmm,

Gotta say, after seeing that close up, my WOW level has gone down again. For me the likeness just isn't there. Arnie, to me anyway, is the only one ever to have truly captured Bruce's likeness.

Not all of them. I would say the EOD Renewal and the GOD special (released after the 2004 limited 30 pieces series and is rarer as there are even less of these limited GODs. Only 7 of these figures were made.) have the best BL head sculpts.

Cut the HT watch and glue a little piece of rubber band, otherwise it won't fit. The bracelet is tricky, you need to unfold the wire.

And the figure is leaning on the left on the stand. So move it backwards so it will look straight.

Just pick up the package from post office but I still have to work. So excited. Will post some unboxing and review later. Cheers

c116c974.jpg

got mine..0454-5000.not bad..been doing some modding to the feet.
yep they will pull out,but carefully,my left had a 2'' metal rod in .but the right didnt..will report back later..OH YEAH..LIKE IT!!

Mine is 1445-5000. Here is some photos to share.
This is awesome, I like it alot. Look really better in hand.:yess::yess::yess:

UnboxingEnterbayBL-1BruceLee03.jpg

UnboxingEnterbayBL-1BruceLee04.jpg

Enterbay Bill & Chief Sculptor SCUDERIA Autograph

UnboxingEnterbayBL-1BruceLee05.jpg

1445/5000

UnboxingEnterbayBL-1BruceLee09.jpg

UnboxingEnterbayBL-1BruceLee10.jpg

UnboxingEnterbayBL-1BruceLee20.jpg

UnboxingEnterbayBL-1BruceLee12.jpg

Last edited:
very nice mike..heres some of my cutom footed one.happy the way its turned out..stuck the jeans/medallion on the smiley/RM-X.havent finished messing around yet
Photo0211.jpg

bl1.jpg

2012-08-03181307.jpg

YEH ME PHOTO SKILLS SUCK..I KNOW

Last edited:
Wow !! You got your signed by Bill and SCUDERIA ! Haha... That is so great (I am jalious as I didn't.....:monkey2 ...but I am happy for you mate:)) - and I am so happy that you really liked this statue !

:hi5:

I also see that you manage to fix the foot/shoe "problem" you had. You need to fill us in how you did it mate !

Back