Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks so nice with the GOD suit. The problem with popping this head on the RM-X is that the neck is too damn thick. Makes the head look small. This is perfect, but not everyone will want to mod this figure by cutting the feet off.

Bravo Drift. Nice camera nice lighting great photography.

You can really see that this head was made for The Game of Death.
Suddenly an 'average' headsculpt looks awesome.

DSC_2115.jpg

Great pic, thank you.

Awesome.
That is exactly how I will be posing mine.

Thanks. This time the EB headsculpt is not bad, the only problem is the eyes and eyebrows. Now the sunglasses covered them, so it looks much alike BL :) And not sure if anyone realize, what make Arnie's headsculpt a success is how he sculpts the eyes and eyebrows. BL eyes have very unique calmness and 'hate'. The eyebrows is so called the 7-shape eyebrows with thickness but unmanaged (not thin but just unmanaged) towards the end. Look at this picture from Arnie's figure and you know what I mean :)

https://bp0.blogger.com/_XBh8PN0dYtY/RnnY8XXkizI/AAAAAAAABEo/goRbJFg79UQ/s1600-h/DSC_0010.jpg

I am hoping that more of you guys and girls would post close-up photos like this one, to see if there are difference or variations in the different paint jobs.

325728_474608245884206_1696848860_o.jpg

Photo credit: Dong Hwan Choi

By the way, fingers crossed that you are happy with yours MrChris !

if the pics do it justice then im sure i'll be happy.still gonna check out the feet/leg joints if there are any.(pretty sure there is)

In Hong Kong we don't really buy stuff from Ebay because of the shipping and hassel.

Locally we use Yahoo Auctions, and we meet up somewhere for trade. Anyways, I remember someone was selling off the BL body, and I found out that the figure has sculpted underwear. I'm too lazy to remove the clothing so it was a suprise for me. Anyways... anyone who was curious. hahaha

Got a failed delivery today, tomorrow going to post office to collect. Should be BL statue. Yipee!!!

Going on that one pic. The eyes look kinda kitten like there. Also the eyebrow paint is too light at the end. That same statue might look normal in other pics though :dunno
the figure has sculpted underwear.
:lol Link? Pics?

I'm curious to know where & how the upper body is connected to the lower body, but I don't want to fiddle around with 1/6 scale clothing right now.

Back