Stations Custom Cases!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MKYGil.jpg

45eayl.jpg

Ok, so I priced it out and to do the case with the shelf it will cost approx. $900 plus shipping (which will vary depending on where you live) and just the case without the shelving would be $560. the shelf would include the stainless steel plate and the case would be made of 1/4 inch acrylic. Is there any interest at all? I know its a bit on the pricey side, but I figured I'd put it out there as I think the end result would be really cool.

These are insanely awesome. I have some ideas for one for my HT Superman, so as soon as I get a little cash, I'll PM you.

Now to just subscribe to this thread so I know of updates.

Hey, what is the biggest case you are able to make? I have some 1:1 busts that could use some Station awesomeness.

I'm looking for a case that measures approximately 34"H x 23"W x 21"L

Last edited:
Hey, what is the biggest case you are able to make? I have some 1:1 busts that could use some Station awesomeness.

I'm looking for a case that measures approximately 34"H x 23"W x 21"L

The largest dimension I can make is one side at 3'x4'. The larger cases, it's better to use thicker acrylic though.

Back