Starkiller 1/6. Who's in?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys but I loved the story of The Force Unleashed - and probably why the WGA awarded it with a WGA Award for best story in a video game - and would love a 1/6 (I'd even consider a PF) in his original costume.

How many of you would also get it?

Definitely some of the most enjoyable Star Wars storytelling since the OT. I'd definitely be down for a 1/6 version.

Yeah, I do hope Sideshow does one of him. If it's his first costume or the one from the new game I'd be down for either.

Another excuse for me to post this photo, as I'm definitely wanting something to go with this guy. :rock

5041392877_0e5c0d85e0_z.jpg

This makes how many threads about a Starkiller now? Dave really needs to put something in the rules for newbs to start using the Search function before starting new threads.

That said, as I said in the other 10 threads, I'm still in.

expect it to look VERY good, as there are tons of digital renderings of the character to use for reference from any conceivable angle, and expect a 90-120ish price tag depending on accessories.

I'd expect light on accessories ( red lightsaber. blue lightsaber) and 89.99 price tag.

And I'd be in.

expect it to look VERY good, as there are tons of digital renderings of the character to use for reference from any conceivable angle, and expect a 90-120ish price tag depending on accessories.

I'd expect light on accessories ( red lightsaber. blue lightsaber) and 89.99 price tag.

And I'd be in.

and if the likeness was bad, just get the hot toys headsculpt to replace it.

and if the likeness was bad, just get the hot toys headsculpt to replace it.

Just to be clear, for those who may be confused by that statement...the Hot Toys headsculpt is of Wentworth Miller, not Sam Witwer who plays Starkiller. It i a very close resemblance though.

No offense to you Lerath, I'm just pointing it out to those who may be new and not know for certain.

Just to be clear, for those who may be confused by that statement...the Hot Toys headsculpt is of Wentworth Miller, not Sam Witwer who plays Starkiller. It i a very close resemblance though.

No offense to you Lerath, I'm just pointing it out to those who may be new and not know for certain.

Fair enough, but it's not really Wentworth Miller. it's CLOSE to him. more accurately, it's kinda a merge of the two. There is a hot toys Wentworth Miller sculpt out there comparing the two, you can see it's not quite him.

now we're just splitting hairs.

httruetypefigcau.jpg

Scofield next to the figure in question
new-truetype-10.jpg

upon closer inspection, they are relatives aren't they? :lol

meh, either or, the dark haired version is the figure i was referring to.

Sorry Nam, forgive my "noobness". The search engine seems to bring up so many random things, punching in Starkiller gives results in Master of the Universe, etc??

Rook, MAD picture! Looks awesome dude.

Lerath, thanks for the lowdown on the Hot Toys - I was one of the dumbass's that wouldn't have known what you were talking about.

I did see someone did a custom Starkiller 1/6 on here a while back but, like Andyhel said, this story grabbed me more than anything since the OT and with my current 1/6 collection being made of the evolution of "the bad guys" he would fit in perfectly.

I was actually thinking of buying the Kotobukiya Luke Bespin and getting one of my guys to do a custom - reckon it would work really well with that stance?

You'd be better off just grabbing one of the old TT38's with that head above and starting from scratch. He really didn't wear anything that anybody else wears.

I know what you're saying Nam, but I was going to use the Koto as a base and sculpt/add over the top. I've got guys I know who are mad sculptors but not so great fabricators.

When I posted about this to Sideshow's Facebook page, the response I was given was basically, "I can neither confirm nor deny." Of course, I'm paraphrasing...

Back