Starkiller 1/6. Who's in?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MANDIBLE: twas me that made a starkiller with metal shoulder plates and belts..check out my gallery if you wanna have a look.. but still got all the patterns and have improved it more now.

go onto members gallery and click on me pics..like i said this was along time ago and i was making some for some fellow memembers.but due to certain situations in my life i had to put EVERYTHING on hold.never took no payments so im glad in that respect,lol. would bein burned alive otherwise,lol
have bein tweaking this fella up alot!! now has movable eyes and all round a lot better,gonna do some other costumes from both games maybe limited edition run of 20 or so with accesories and custom box. let me know wat yah think gonna post up some new pics..defo wanna try and get the tt headsculpt looking more like him..was with my niece browsing through mtv when that bloody mariah carey song with wentworth miller (michael schofiled) came on, and she says "look your man toy is (she's 5) is on t-wee"(once again she's 5)..so now i defo know i have to change it!!..that and no more babysitting her critising princess!!,lol

ok jus had a look and the gallery is down for maintenece at the moment..if u click on my name and find all the threads started by me than u can view my pics..should be under the threads as vaders apprentice..they go in order of progress threads never knew (still don't ) how to add new updates and change title to old threads,lol

no probs guys will start a new thread when i begin,jus gettin bits and pieces ready,plus jus recovering from a popped rib..ahhh the joys of mma!!,lol.

Starkiller is going to be on a EXTREME high level.(think vancei anakin level).,
EDITION SIZE 20 WorldWide (well 21, one for me too,lol;))
HEAD-custom made head sculpt and painted (decided to sculpt my own), movable eye's. normal eye colour 1 pair and sith eyes 1 pair
COSTUME
Original costume from THE FORCE UNLEASHED 1.
metal shoulder plates
metal buckles
leather belts
leather boots with magnets to hold any pose on base

ACCESSORIES:
2 metal light saber with colour crystal inside chamber (will be visable) and coloured blade of your choice (1 lit 1 un-lit)
2 bendable hands L&R (so u can do force or choke poses)
2 lightsaber holding hands L&R
jedi or sith holocron (your choice)

BODY hot toys true type advanced

CUSTOM BOX: wooden with black finish, with metal base to display figure.
PRICE:TBC
I will kepp you all posted on the new thread in regards to any changes and will begin the list on there.

this is going to be a true labour of love and i will pour my love for Star wars and it's universe into this project.

the prevoius price i had for my figure will be different as im doing a total rehall on this figure.i.e making it 100000 X better!..scott45 don't worry bro you will recive a surprise gift with yours as a thank you.,lol
will keep yah posted,im evein gettin a new camera so i can can take awesome pics!! any suggestions on a make? nuttin tooo pricey,lol

Sound awesome dude...

Can I put in my 20 cents worth?

Shoulder plates and colors.

The shoulder plates are a little small (and wide apart in the front) on yours; are you going to do a new version?

Also, the colors...and this is a hard one as the refernce/marketing photos seem to vary quite a bit - so I always judge it off the in game cut scenes. There it seems darker, less olive color and more grays/blacks. His shin wrapping are a dirty beige but even his "skirt" is dark as you can see in the photos below:

Hope these help dude. Let me know if you want me to email them as they are a lot larger photos.

Actually it's not the size of the shoulder plates but more the shape?

input is appreciated bro its gonna be a complete re-haul for this guy,,
the costume i had done originaly was off the soul cailber version,so was lighter. these limited editions are going to be like the game darker ,shoulder plates are gonna be fixed to,everything is a re-do on this guy. gonna be WAAAAAYYYYYY BETTTERRR!!!!, i have the game for reference.

_____K YEAH!
Can't wait to see it!
If you were to guess... how long before we can bask in the glory of your creative wonder? :)

hopefully by the end of the month-first 2 weeks of next month?..hopefully fingers crossed..fleshed out the head sculpt 2day 2mrw gonna try get it fin..then mold then cast etc etc etc will begin an officially teaser post with pics when head is done, the price will be fitting for the custom as imma be puttin alot of time and passion into it, uber huge star wars geek!!, plus its a one off limited edtion..trying to work out lighting up the sabers aswell..but cant promise at the mo( would be frickin cool though).im a bloody perfectionist bad thing at times.,lol,.oh and as a deal sweetner the shipping will be free and included in the price..trust me when i say that this figure will be truly worth the price!!. oh and can u make the shoulder armour pics bigger i.e maybe some front and back views please?..jus need to know how it sits on the chest..frickin internet keeps playing up.

quick update ..should have the headsculpt done buy next week,jus waiting on some sculpting tools as mine are now officaly busted!.waiting on the arrival of the bodies so costume will be easy..jus time consuming,lol...will have the new post up hopefully by next week with some shots to wet your appetites and to start the list.

Cool.

I've been thinking of trying to put together a Starkiller, but I was not having much luck with all the pieces needed. Yours sounds really good, can't wait to see.

mandible..u check your pm?.
im havin a dilema with the colour of the costume..some times it looks black cloth sometimes that olive grenn that i used ?..don't know which one to use..was thinking of black as it's more vaderish..either way the figure will still be weathered...so HELP ME!!..ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!,lol

ok guys quick update chould have the material for the clothing next week,gonna go for a black with weathering (cheers mandible for the reply) head should be done by the end of the week so will put up some pics when i can nick me mates camera, will start the thread with price guide as well,..this is truly turning into a labour of love for starwars..keep thinkin bout what i can do to improve it even further..was thinkin maybe just sculpt casting the armour in resin,as metal takes wayyy to long to shape..what da yah guys preffer?..let me know.

Resin would be fine; it's going to be the paint job that sells it.

Back