Star Wars Weekends!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to be a bore, but is it possible to get this on-line? I was clicking around on the page trying to find the link to the gallery lcummins was talking about anything, I guess I was just missing it. Thanks for the help pallies, I'm really interested in this piece. :D

Agent0028 said:
I'm sorry to be a bore, but is it possible to get this on-line? I was clicking around on the page trying to find the link to the gallery lcummins was talking about anything, I guess I was just missing it. Thanks for the help pallies, I'm really interested in this piece. :D

Here is the gallery site:

https://www.animatedanimations.com/

As far as the Mickey figure, on the page the link goes to, there is the following information:

The "Defend-Ears of the Kingdom" - Jedi Mickey" Big Fig will be offered for $150, plus tax. To be added to the wish list for this item, please call Disney-MGM Studios Animation Gallery at (407) 560-4079
Please note - Wish list orders for bottom stamped pieces will be fulfilled after May 20th, while supplies last. Limit ONE (1) per Guest. No phone orders will be taken on May 19th and May 20th.

So, I'm not sure where to find it online, but you could call the number and check with them I guess... :confused:

Thanks for the link, I misunderstood when I read, thought it was available on-line or something. I'll definitely call on Monday.

My wife and I went the first weekend. It was really cool. I thought I was going to own the "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - Star Wars Edition" but I couldn't even get into the top ten candidates for the hot seat.

Make sure you wait for the little buttons to light up before pressing them.

I thought I was going to be able to meet Rick McCallum and Peter Mayhew but fans had been in line since 6:00 in the morning to get all the passes and there were none left when we got there.

Lots of cool merchandise and some of the costumed characters posing for pictures were very impressive.

All in all it was a really fun day.

Star Tours replaced my favorite ride at disneyland... THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MACHINE (hows that for dating oneself?) :monkey4

pixletwin said:
Star Tours replaced my favorite ride at disneyland... THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MACHINE (hows that for dating oneself?) :monkey4

wow!!! thats pretty old. im 27 and as far as i can remember star tours has always been there.

pixletwin said:

I think the attraction was called "Adventures through Inner Space". You ride a bucket car that travels through a "special microscope" that supposed to shrink you to the size of an atom.

If you look closely around the switch back area of Star Tours, you will see debris of the former ride. It's sprinkled around the droids being serviced and in the baskets of the conveyor belt overhead.

Can you tell I'm an old Disneyland freak. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Last edited:
SpenK said:
I am Going This Weekend..... My First Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew :chew

I'm SOOOOOO envious! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Have yourself a great time! :D

SolidLiquidFox said:
I saw that Mickey Big Figure in person when I went to Disney a little while back. Not a bad piece for $150 if you are a Disney and SW fan.
Must be, it went on sale Friday evening and sold out on saturday morning. The unsigned edition is coming sometime in July so I'm hoping I manage to get one then.

I think the quick sell out was due more to it's limited nature as everyone was seeking out the 600 stamped pieces.

I expect the stamped Mickeys to show up on ebay later on. What makes them special is not visible as the mark is under his foot.

So... where are the Disney Weekend reports??? :confused:

I couldn't go this year... I'd like to know what I missed. :eek:

Care to share? :D

Last edited:
carbo-fation said:
Sorry to hear that, but there's always next year.

yeah, my dog comes first though. she's my baby. i know next year im definately gonna go. my uncle has a house on a lake about 30mins. away so i'll probably go and make it a good weekend next year.

Back