Star Wars Weekends - Disneyworld June 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has Princess Minnie or X-Wing Pilot Mickey? If I had the room I would get all of these. I can't wait to see what they have this year.

Here's a shot of my X-Wing Pilot Mickey. Really looking forward to seeing what they come up with for '08 - I'm hoping for Daisy as Aurra Sing.

PilotMickey002.jpg

-Snags

Last edited:
The "Big Figs" for this year are reported to be the following:

Goofy as Jar Jar Binks
Minnie as Amidala
Mickey as Anakin
and Donald as Darth Maul (with glowing double light saber)

These are not the Big Figs themselves but the smaller figures to accompany them but an idea of what they'd look like design wise. A little sad there was no hair for AniMickey. Courtesy of Endor Express:

Mickey_Anakin.jpg

Minnie_Amidala.jpg

Goofy_Jar_Jar.jpg

Donald_Maul.jpg

In case the hotlinks go dead:

Endor Express

Oh....and Irish, rumor is that an Indy Big Fig is coming that'll look something like this:

mickey_indiana_jones.jpg

If that figure is any indication, I'll be buying that (BIG) figure in an instant.

Hmm, I'm not really liking any of the Star Wars big figs...but that Indy is going to be mighty tempting.

BadMoon, be sure to go to Downtown Disney. There is a store there called Once Upon A Toy. They have pretty much all of the exclusive stuff... sometimes cheaper than in the parks. Plus, no admission required!

I was there back in March and they had the exclusive 7" Indy figure and lots and lots of SW stuff, including the figures.

BadMoon, be sure to go to Downtown Disney. There is a store there called Once Upon A Toy. They have pretty much all of the exclusive stuff... sometimes cheaper than in the parks. Plus, no admission required!

I was there back in March and they had the exclusive 7" Indy figure and lots and lots of SW stuff, including the figures.

I love that store! You are right it is cheaper. I also like the LEGO store. :duff

I love that store! You are right it is cheaper. I also like the LEGO store. :duff

Yeah, the LEGO store owns. :rock And I also dig eating at The Rainforest Cafe.

They're also opening up a new place there this Fall called T-REX, that will be a Dinosaur-themed interactive restaurant. :duff

i'm gonna be going the third weekend!!! actually, i plan on going every weekend (annual pass holder) but most importantly, i want to take a picture of amy allen.

Back