Star Wars Vault Treasures Book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Madden

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
Reaction score
I just saw this on Amazon.com and I haven't seen anyone mention this yet (if they have sorry to post again) but does anybody know anything about this book. Is it just an update to the Star Wars Scrapbook from a few years ago? Looks like it could be very interesting.

The Star Wars Vault: Thirty Years of Treasures from the Lucasfilm Archives, With Removable Memorabilia and Two Audio CDs
5115p-eqhUL__AA240_.jpg

That's funny--I saw this post and went to Amazon to preorder it. Then I saw a message on the top of the product page that said: "You purchased this item on March 15, 2007."

I have a mind like a steel sieve.

tomandshell said:
That's funny--I saw this post and went to Amazon to preorder it. Then I saw a message on the top of the product page that said: "You purchased this item on March 15, 2007."

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl You know you're a star wars fan when you go to amazon......

tomandshell said:

Nice one! :chew

tomandshell said:

I think with all the stuff being released lately it could be possible to forget about some of them. :D

This is a MUST HAVE book people..ORDER IT!! Then you will have a happy Christmas in November!:chew

The ill Jedi said:
Actually Darth Waller started the thread.
You are correct.. Waller started the thread, and I responded.. I already edited my post accordingly. Cut me some slack, I'm an old guy and that was 4 months ago. :p

Funny that the previous thread was started on 3/15 which is the exact same date Tom placed his order, proving his theory. :lol :rotfl :lol

IrishJedi said:
You are correct.. Waller started the thread, and I responded.. I already edited my post accordingly. Cut me some slack, I'm an old guy and that was 4 months ago. :p
Just don't let it happen again! :D

Well, thanks to Darth Waller's pictures at least I know for sure now that I have to order this. Looks like it will be an updated scrapbook x 100.

madden821 said:
Well, thanks to Darth Waller's pictures at least I know for sure now that I have to order this. Looks like it will be an updated scrapbook x 100.

It is. It's incredible, trust me.

Looks like we may not have to worry about it after all. According to the new SW Insider magazine Steve says "For very complicated business reasons this book isn't going to happen." But he is working on a contract with a different publisher for a collectibles book. So looks like nothing for this x-mas at least.

Went to the presentation by Steve Sansweet at CE amd this book looks like it going to be a really something.
Looks to be the same size and shape as the Making of Star Wars book.

Back