Star Wars Variant Characters - What do you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star Wars variants - What do your prefer?

• Total voters
I plan to heat up my Luke head as soon as I find him a suitable alternate body. ;)

I'm in the camp that I think that there should be a figure of main characters from each film (ANH, ESB and ROTJ Luke). But if they are going to get into variations w/in the film I think you could get away with an expansion pack. A poncho and helmet/alternate head would be fine for Luke.

However, a character like Palapatine in ROTS would need a pre-change and change version. Those are different enought (IMO) to warrant a separate figure. But I'm not a completist and I have no interest in simultaneously displaying a ponchoed and non-ponchoed Luke.

I would prefer accessory packs if the figures are compatible, i.e. face scuplt and features look the same between different costume & gear versions. For instance, I don't think Han changes all that much between the 3 movies but Leia certainly has a few hairdos so need for different head scuplts. But if multiple versions of the same characters are released they should be different head scuplt, unlike Mulder...

My 2 cents...

Back