1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the deluxe stand with the lantern. I'm getting sick of the boring rectangular ones. Plus the standard one will be available parted out if people desperately need that blue water sticker. :slap

1. ...and why does that lantern not light up? What good is a lantern that does not light up? It doesnt seem to, going by the parts list and

2. For this money, the water needs to be cast in transparent blue resin - and I bet that's actually the case.

Deluxe should sell out very quickly. Given the limited extras.

I'll wait for fully articulated Grogu with Mando v3.

They will sell him in every static pose you can imagine before HT even considers articulation. And then he will be made out rubber that cracks in 12 months.

We still need angry force choke Grogu and egg eating Grogu for sure!

Grogu head sculpt comparison:
174780510_1950292228467296_2411070270991902284_n.jpg

I don’t use display stands so the non-deluxe stand would stay in the box while the deluxe base can still be used as a diorama piece. It’s re-used from Yoda, yes? Anyone have pics of that in their setup?

Others have probably said it, but this being a DX release is a complete joke. Gone are the days of Jack Sparrow's and DX11 Joker's, not even accounting for price.

The figure overall looks pretty good but this really should be a regular TMS release with a deluxe version. The DX branding used to mean you were in for something really special.

Price point is rough. I think I'm going for the regular here. That Grogu is nearly identical to the one that came with Mando. The Deluxe DX base is worse than the regular DX base. Plus I have no need for that backdrop and the painted "on" lantern.

She looks like ethnic Bo Katan.

Yeah it looks like the same face sculpt painted over. $315 Bucks for this and no light up sabers? For that kind of money we could have had 4 saber arms one set holding rightside up and the other set upside down
The white light would have made them the brightest sabers they have made to date

I wonder if the cost of the seamless body matches out to the cost of doing light up arms. I understand why they didn't do it, same reason they didn't for the RoS Rey, having the seamless arms, but I wonder if having two light up arms would have increased the price even more.

Limited articulation just so she can have seamless shoulders?

No one is going to risk cracking that rubber by posing her extreme anyway. Everyone will take some pictures then pose her in standard museum stance.

Limited articulation just so she can have seamless shoulders?

No one is going to risk cracking that rubber by posing her extreme anyway. Everyone will take some pictures then pose her in standard museum stance.

That seamless arm have a life span? Wot?

Back