1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this an existing Mando figure or new one?

173938317_10157957691692344_6607342540161203667_n.jpg

So per the specs her cloak is actually wired. Not sure that's a good thing or not given all the folds and uneven edges...

$300 for non illuminating sabers..oh well better to not display her with lighted blades anyway, :lecture

Is it me, or are the lit-up sabers totally different from the ones that are un-lit?

Don't understand the love of HT light up sabers. If they were good like those Cfl ones then sure those would be awesome but that's not what we get.

The cell battery ones are beyond crap, complete waste of time. I used Vaders once and could barely tell it was on. Same with all their light up effects, weak and fade in minutes.

If they won't use quality mains powered lighting I'd rather they didn't bother.

It will. I think they've teased S2 Mando like 5 times now. Not sure what the hold up is. Maybe they're doing a sculpt?

151811754_10157841112592344_1858131512034232442_n.jpg

Nice! Didn't care for Mando til I seen the show finally and now I see why it is such a big deal! I think I like the eroded Boba armor better than the repainted one.

May the 4th feels like Luke Skywalker and Grogu to me.

Or it could be nothing at all, that is the way HT.

I would say that I don't see them doing two characters with Grogu so close together but I didn't seem them doing this Ahsoka with the Clone Wars version still so far out... HT gonna HT.

The only excuse for no light up features and a bare bones deluxe version is HT is half a$$ing this release trying to squeeze out whatever money they can from the character before she gets her own show. Then we'll get light up sabers and better accessories.

Pre-ordered the standard. I don't need another Grogu and quite frankly the lantern and base aren't worth the extra $$.

The sculpt, body, paint apps, and outfit look top notch to me. This will be my first DX figure and i couldn't be happier that it's Ahsoka live action. I held out purposefully when they announced the Clone Wars Season 7 version hoping this would be coming. The white lightsabers are so unique to me and are the main reason i would prefer this over Clone Wars....plus the height is a major factor. The outfit is really nice as well. Looks more realistic, while the Clone Wars (although i'm sure by design) look very cartoonish and rubbery. Yes i know it's a Hot Hots figure based on a cartoon, but i prefer they adapt it to look more live action as they did with Captain Rex.

I'm not thrilled to be honest though with the price increase all of a sudden from Hot Toys. Bo-Katan was also pretty high up there....i hope this isn't a new standard. The price i pay (literally) to be a Star Wars Hot Toys enthusiast. =)

Back