1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
78c113c74262d61d70fdb9e504d986c7.jpg

Idk why the pic is uploading blurry,

Hope they update the sculpt, definitely needs tweaks; eyes, nose, mouth, jaw area slightly, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78c113c74262d61d70fdb9e504d986c7.jpg

Idk why the pic is uploading blurry,

Hope they update the sculpt, definitely needs tweaks; eyes, nose, mouth, jaw area slightly, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly my thoughts, I think it's just passable, but these figures, at this high end cost, should be more than just 'meh'. She looks like a cosplayer to me.
Anyway, what I think is worse are not her eyes not being nailed, but the thing that it's a ridiculous DX release, missing stuff, no real lights..
Plus they keep using pleather and rubber bodies and reusing elements.
Not for me, I guess.

Yeah too much scowling. She would look better with more relaxed eyes and space between the eyes and brow paint.

Her expression is sterner than I would have liked, and they definitely missed the mark on giving us properly large Rosario eyes, but neither is a dealbreaker for such an otherwise striking figure to me.

Yes. Deluxe has no meaning for HT. You buy Deluxe of the Deluxe version? Okay we'll just leave out this stand and backdrop.

No light up features on her sabers :thud:

It was definitely achievable with the arm sleeves to hide the joint and forearm gauntlets making her arms bigger for the electronics. No light up feature was understandable for Yoda but it could've been done here. Especially on the lantern, Mando's camtono as an LED and isn't heavy at all. Another lazy release from HT trying to make bank on the mandolorian hype :slap

I think it?s kind of silly to make this a DX release, but then make the set fairly bare bones unless you get the deluxe version.

Hot Toys should just offer up one set for most DX releases. I could see with the Darth Maul release doing two because maybe not everyone wanted or had room for the Sith Speeder. Here though it just seems silly, and as others have mentioned why is this DX, but yet they do other regular and deluxe sets all the time?

PERS is about the only thing making this DX.

The DX label used to mean something. that HT was telling us this release of whatever figure is our ultimate representation of this character. This is the very finest you can have for this property, down to the detailing, presentation, and all-inclusive nature of the accessories and goodies.

Not anymore if we now have a scenario where there will be collectors who have a DX set but dont actually have all the items in what was supposed to be the ultimate release.

Her expression is sterner than I would have liked, and they definitely missed the mark on giving us properly large Rosario eyes, but neither is a dealbreaker for such an otherwise striking figure to me.

Just pretend it's daylight and she's squinting. :D

Collectors " Hot Toys please give us Mando Ahsoka"
Hot Toys "You got it!"
Collectors "I don't like it"

We are a fickle group. :rotfl

The DX label used to mean something. that HT was telling us this release of whatever figure is our ultimate representation of this character. This is the very finest you can have for this property, down to the detailing, presentation, and all-inclusive nature of the accessories and goodies.

Not anymore if we now have a scenario where there will be collectors who have a DX set but dont actually have all the items in what was supposed to be the ultimate release.

What's missing? A stand that half of us won't pose her with?

Back