Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He likes his oxygen

gRKQLDk3WUAms.gif

XXXxo7lxi4n8k.gif

Last edited:
I expect Hasbro to provide a Finn figure with a ''heavy breathing'' action feature...and do so across the full spectrum of outfits he wears in this movie.

I was hyperventilating during TPM.

If Master Skywalker doesn't teach Finn about self control and not hyper ventilating during a Saber duel the brother is going to be cut in two by Kylo (black lives don't matter) Ren. If he's that bad under regular conditions can't imagine what he'd act like being force choked by Ren.

I can just picture Luke in a knapsack on Finn's back as he's running through the jungles of Yavin "Training old school we are ,yes."

Last edited:
new promo image, if rey doesn't end up being a jedi i wonder who luke is talking to about his family members having the force. it sounds as if he's alluding to them being a skywalker too, which Finn doesn't look remotely close to. :dunno :lol

AraxpP6.jpg

new promo image, if rey doesn't end up being a jedi i wonder who luke is talking to about his family members having the force. it sounds as if he's alluding to them being a skywalker too, which Finn doesn't look remotely close to. :dunno :lol

Isn't all that voice-over from ROTJ?

AraxpP6.jpg

You underestimate Landos prowess. Leila was an emotional wreck after Bespin. Han wasn't there and Calrissean was.
Notice he's even wearing Solos clothes at the end of Empire to make the transition go smoothly.

:lol :lol

Could've swore I read that it was newly recorded audio by MH.

Hmm. I found this Star Wars Episode 7 News | Mark Hamill Talks J.J. Abrams, the New Voice-Over he Recorded for the Teaser Trailer and More

"Hamill was “cleared” to tell the packed house that he did record a voiceover specifically for the new teaser trailer. In the teaser, we hear Luke’s voice saying a familiar, but slightly altered line from “Return of the Jedi”: “The force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power too.”

He laughed and said that he kept messing up and saying: “My father had it.” The end result is a combination of the original recording and Hamill’s new session, the actor said."

AraxpP6.jpg

He looks so awkward holding the lightsaber.

AraxpP6.jpg

Rey and Finn are Luke and Leia's kids. Don't question it; just accept it... like Caitlyn Jenner. :horse

Back