Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For OT purists nothing happend since 1983. The rock was too comfortable and the light was too bright. :monkey3

If Rey is "Luke", and Solo is "Solo", and Luke is "Ben", then who the hell is Finn?

I originally thought Finn would be the new Solo, but now I don't know with all this promo stuff with him wielding a lightsaber :dunno

Rey could be the new Solo and Finn could be the new Luke. But if Rey is force sensitive and turns out to be Han and Leia's daughter, that wouldn't make too much sense.

How they hell is Finn force sensitive? :dunno

Hibernation illnesses explains the crazy memories I have where Lucas made episodes 1,2 and 3. I feel better now. I thought I was losing my mind.

Finn could also just be using it ala Solo in TESB when he gutted the Tauntaun...albeit very brashly?
In the concept art at Anaheim he had the sabre in his jacket.
I call it misdirection, and Rey will be the one who eventually takes it.

Well I am assuming Luke was the only living Jedi in ROTJ with Leia being force sensitive, so further Jedi's would stem from their family. Finn doesn't look like he could have any Skywalker blood in him.

I don't really know how it works though :dunno :lol

I'm sure new Jedi...people will be born. It didn't start with Luke, and it won't end with him either. It's not like Yoda and Luke are genetically linked, yet both are force sensitive.

Yoda's cousin from Miami, chico.

HVXejwF.jpg

Back