Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new promo image, if rey doesn't end up being a jedi i wonder who luke is talking to about his family members having the force. it sounds as if he's alluding to them being a skywalker too, which Finn doesn't look remotely close to. :dunno :lol

AraxpP6.jpg

If the clothes make the man, I think I just cracked the parentage code.

baba.jpg

Payback's a *****, whoever is Kenobi's kid.

I'd wait to see the scenes in context before jumping to too many conclusions. From the little we've seen, Finn seems to be desperately running from a whole lot of folks on his ass--first Order troopers, Cpt. Plasma, and now Kylo Ren--so he probably is barely getting a breather. I don't know if he's force sensitive or he's using the only weapon handy to take on a dark sider carrying a glowing stick of three-pronged death. I'm hoping the former. Rey is clearly going to be the star of the trilogy, and likely the primary heir to the force. I'm assuming she is Han and Leia's daughter, but she could well be Luke's long lost kid since he's supposed to have been in exile and she looks like she's been growing up possibly as a scavenging orphan, Ren might be her brother or twin but not sure if they want to go separated twins once again. If she were Leia and Han's daughter, she would have grown up with them. Also, as Luke's daughter she would be a Skywalker as opposed to a Solo. Glad they are not revealing too much, but I will be amazing if they can keep it up until the release.

Finn will probably be Force sensitive like Leia and be set up as the potential Jedi and then they'll pull a switch and reveal it's really the girl.

Back