Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which if you ask me is smart. Expand the story but keep to the story's roots. If the Empire expanded to include anyone and everyone because the Rebels hurt them so much in ROTJ makes sense. They're just going for numbers. Keeps it deep with potential. Can you imagine if the Empire rises again and then starts turning on the females, starts going back to their original OT roots and that breeds new Rebels?

I love Star Wars but I'm fine with JJ moving it forward. Certainly couldn't be more hurt than Uncle George moving his product backwards.

Well, it's a Disney film, so there's always that chance they pull a Maleficent or a Frozen, and make the male empire the enemy of all women, because men are evil :lol

tis true?, female Storm Trooper? aren't they're suppose to be clones? and like the empire supposed to be like all sterile male?

tis true?, female Storm Trooper? aren't they're suppose to be clones? and like the empire supposed to be like all sterile male?

The clones were eventually substituted by regular people with even worse aim :lol And yes, the Empire was composed of all white "British" men, no women, no children, only machines for machine men with machine hearts.

Sterile?

Those Stormtroopers in the OT were horn dogs, nothing sterile about them.

They were here doing Sand People, Wampas, Ugnaughts, IG-88, each other, anyone they could get their hands on.

Last edited:
Those ST girls are hot, now I want to see them undressing into their Empire undies.

74116.jpg

SW is so homogenized now, the original vision uncle George had back in the 70s, is pretty much a relic.

Sure, JJ wants to tickle our nostalgia bones, but in essence, he's part of the Disney concerto. He's playing their tune ultimately.

Nah, disagreed.

Disney isn't as sterile as people are trying to believe. The Pirates films had every liberty they needed. They just hired the wrong people.

Ep 7 will be awesome with some major plot holes (par the course for JJ)

You know, back in the day the long wait for these films was truly a positive & fun thing.

Now - months / years of grating cynicism & ridicule. We're still ages away form this one screening too.

:yess: :lol

British actress/model Amybeth Hargreaves will play the first female Stormtrooper, in the Star Wars: The Politically Correct Force Awakens :monkey3

Amybeth Hargreaves Will Play A Female Stormtrooper In STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

In other "news", George Lucas finally saw the trailer.

“I saw the trailer,” the filmmaker told the New York Post’s Page Six. “I saw it in a theater because I don’t watch movies online.” “Yeah, it was intriguing,” he replied with a smile

British actress/model Amybeth Hargreaves will play the first female Stormtrooper, in the Star Wars: The Politically Correct Force Awakens :monkey3

Amybeth Hargreaves Will Play A Female Stormtrooper In STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

In other "news", George Lucas finally saw the trailer.

“I saw the trailer,” the filmmaker told the New York Post’s Page Six. “I saw it in a theater because I don’t watch movies online.” “Yeah, it was intriguing,” he replied with a smile

I think that Lucas was being far too kind in his summation of the trailer. :p

I saw the trailer today before TBotFA. I used to like the fact that the last time I ever saw the Millennium Falcon, an X-Wing Fighter or a Stormtrooper on the big screen was back in 1983 when I last saw The Return of the Jedi at the cinema. Now those memories have been dirtied & sullied by J.J. Abrams & Disney. :(

I think that Lucas was being far too kind in his summation of the trailer. :p

I saw the trailer today before TBotFA. I used to like the fact that the last time I ever saw the Millennium Falcon, an X-Wing Fighter or a Stormtrooper on the big screen was back in 1983 when I last saw The Return of the Jedi at the cinema. Now those memories have been dirtied & sullied by J.J. Abrams & Disney. :(

Really?!

Here is my advice for this. If you really did not like what you saw, however brief it was, pretend you saw some fan fiction on YouTube and just dont go and see it at the theaters.

Honestly though, I just can't understand having such strongly negative feelings about a Teaser that barely showed anything.

Really?!

Here is my advice for this. If you really did not like what you saw, however brief it was, pretend you saw some fan fiction on YouTube and just dont go and see it at the theaters.

Honestly though, I just can't understand having such strongly negative feelings about a Teaser that barely showed anything.

The Star Wars films 'are' George Lucas. All 6, for better or worse, are 'all' him. Yes, even Empire & Jedi. I am not a fan of J.J. Abrams other works & I hate Disney live action films.

I'm so convinced that this'll be awful that I read every spoiler & every single one I have read, thus far, only compounds the bad feelings I have for this film.

So, I hope this helps you understand my disdain for this forthcoming travesty.

Back