Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked the question in another thread. The gifs weren't even that bad. Inappropriate, but as a way to go out, pretty lame.
I'm betting he got an infraction or something and was pissed about it.

He was banned in this thread not too long ago for posting Episode 7 spoilers.

i-got-my-man-boobs-o.gif

I'm betting he got an infraction or something and was pissed about it.

He was banned in this thread not too long ago for posting Episode 7 spoilers.

I know the feeling :lol But how do you get banned from a thread for posting spoilers? 60% of the thread are spoilers, and the remaining 40% consists of analyzing the validity of those "spoilers" and complaining :lol

He had been told to not post any potential spoilers without putting them in spoiler tags, but he did anyway and was banned.
The mod who banned him also didn't like him very much...

one has to look at the larger picture when considering Midichlorians… they serve a larger purpose but it is hard to care as they were integrated so poorly...

the Jedi’s failure was being too narrow minded… too focused on the science of why one is worthy of becoming a Jedi. in the OT, both Obi Wan and Yoda focused on Luke as their champion knowing he is the offspring of a man ripe with Midichlorians… but it was the emotional connection that Luke utilized to redeem his father…. not his Midichlorian count.

So do you guys think the whole medicloreans thing will be debunked in Episode 7. Like, "Yeah we used to think that, but we found out that medicloreans is ********."

:lol

Overheard in a Tatooine bar:

"so, uh, whatever did happen to Darth Vader to turn him to the Dark Side?"

"Nobody knows. That story was never told and will forever remain a mystery"

So do you guys think the whole medicloreans thing will be debunked in Episode 7. Like, "Yeah we used to think that, but we found out that medicloreans is ********."

Not a chance. For better or worse, Eps I-III count just as much as Eps IV-VI.

I hated the midichlorian concept when it was introduced, but at least Ep III gave it a purpose. The same can't be said of mentioning Syfo Dias in Ep II.

If some Ep VII rumors are true there may even be a further role for midichlorians.

And to all those prequel haters, a lot of these concepts have been around since Lucas' original treatment, he just didn't get around to exploring them until the prequels.

one has to look at the larger picture when considering Midichlorians… they serve a larger purpose but it is hard to care as they were integrated so poorly...

the Jedi’s failure was being too narrow minded… too focused on the science of why one is worthy of becoming a Jedi. in the OT, both Obi Wan and Yoda focused on Luke as their champion knowing he is the offspring of a man ripe with Midichlorians… but it was the emotional connection that Luke utilized to redeem his father…. not his Midichlorian count.

Great post. Rep'd. :rock

Back