Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how they started the teaser, with the dude being hunted by a probe droid, how the camera pans with him.

I am over the fact that they decided to hold back on the OT actors, I have made peace with myself. :lol

The lightsaber hilt alone caused some very heated debate. :lol

The hilt alone gave some Freaks chest pains...

heart-attack.jpg
:lol :lol

(Rather blown away by how freely the Dark Side flows through "Star Wars fans", I deleted my posts and will only leave this one for the record. Peace, and may the real Star Wars fans find a better place than this to visit, they deserve it.)

Oh, come on, man. :lol

The hilt alone gave some Freaks chest pains...

heart-attack.jpg
:lol :lol

Wait 'til they see his face. :devil

I love how they started the teaser, with the dude being hunted by a probe droid, how the camera pans with him.

I am over the fact that they decided to hold back on the OT actors, I have made peace with myself. :lol

They either wanted to introduce the new cast first or wanted emphasize that the new cast is main and the OT are glorified cameos to get butts in seats. Hope it's the former

Oh, come on, man. :lol

I guess I have no problem with that meme. The fact is I don't like the majority of Star Wars. I wouldn't call myself a huge fan anymore. The meme sarcastically infers that I, as someone who dislikes the PT and all the (other) animated stuff, do claim to be a huge fan which is the only thing I object to.

I guess I have no problem with that meme. The fact is I don't like the majority of Star Wars. I wouldn't call myself a huge fan anymore. The meme sarcastically infers that I, as someone who dislikes the PT and all the (other) animated stuff, do claim to be a huge fan which is the only thing I object to.

As Galactiboy would put it, we are "OT Preferists."

Better head to Costco and get the 10-gallon jug. May as well clear the aisles, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't go back through all this, but any idea of who this Sith is?
Making Star Wars was the website that described the teaser dead on and has reported on certain rumors as well. People are taking into account of the rumors that they posted since they were 100% correct what the teaser was going to be. Supposedly the Sith is
Spoiler Spoiler:

Making Star Wars was the website that described the teaser dead on and has reported on certain rumors as well. People are taking into account of the rumors that they posted since they were 100% correct what the teaser was going to be. Supposedly the Sith is
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

LOL ..To all those OT is God and all the rest is poop, As long as you buy a movie ticket Disney dont care and is happy. LOL every star wars film ever made in the future should be called A New Hope because thats what you guys Hope you get...LOL...Itll never happen LOL...you will never get the OT feel again from another Star Wars film...JJ is making Star Trek here but with SW characters in the SW universe. Just enjoy the fact you will be seeing Star Wars period...take it for what it is a special effects entertainment Bonanza and thats it...Only then you will survive. otherwise here we go again...Why go to the movies if you know deep down your precious OT will never return like you want it too...for the rest just enjoy it man like I did...Enjoy the Star Wars universe whether its the comics, Novels, TV series, SE's and Prequels...The OT days will never return...neva!

LOL ..To all those OT is God and all the rest is poop, As long as you buy a movie ticket Disney dont care and is happy. LOL every star wars film ever made in the future should be called A New Hope because thats what you guys Hope you get...LOL...Itll never happen LOL...you will never get the OT feel again from another Star Wars film...JJ is making Star Trek here but with SW characters in the SW universe. Just enjoy the fact you will be seeing Star Wars period...take it for what it is a special effects entertainment Bonanza and thats it...Only then you will survive. otherwise here we go again...Why go to the movies if you know deep down your precious OT will never return like you want it too...for the rest just enjoy it man like I did...Enjoy the Star Wars universe whether its the comics, Novels, TV series, SE's and Prequels...The OT days will never return...neva!

star-wars-anakin.jpg

I really love the teaser! It sounds and looks like Star Wars. Compared to the PT this at least looks more like the OT. I first saw it on my way home in the tram and I had a big smile on my face the whole time. Also the main theme sounds new to me or am I the only one that hears it?

Ye done?

Back