Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't go back through all this, but any idea of who this Sith is?

The chimpman.

adamdriver.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes.

Bipolar disorder and drug problems[edit]
Fisher has publicly discussed her problems with drugs, her struggle with bipolar disorder, and her overcoming an addiction to prescription medication, most notably on ABC's 20/20 and The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive with Stephen Fry for the BBC. She discussed her 2008 memoir Wishful Drinking and various topics in it with Matt Lauer on NBC's Today on December 10, 2008 and also revealed that she would have turned down the role of Leia Organa had she realized it would give her the celebrity status that made her parents' lives difficult.[37] This interview was followed by a similar appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on December 12, 2008, where she discussed her electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) treatments.[38] She has said that she receives ECT every six weeks to "blow apart the cement" in her brain.[39]

While she was in Sydney, Australia, Fisher revealed in another interview that she had a cocaine addiction during the filming of The Empire Strikes Back, and also survived an overdose. "Slowly, I realized I was doing a bit more drugs than other people and losing my choice in the matter", she said in an interview.[40][41]

This Star Wars thing is already feeling played out and it ain't even December 2015 yet. :lol

I'm getting 1999, 2002, 2005 vibes from all this hype.

This Star Wars thing is already feeling played out and it ain't even December 2015 yet. :lol

I'm getting 1999, 2002, 2005 vibes from all this hype.

Very good...I'm glad you realize it...I'm surprise you didnt mention 2012(TDKR) hype vibes too LOL

Bottom line for me I'm gonna enjoy this film...because its Star Wars...If its as good as the ST films I'll be OK...Now if it was made by Ed Wood or a few others I can think of then maybe I would be a little more critical....LOL

good, tis thread showing sign that it is slowing down. maybe peep are pissed cause its a trailor/teaser and not a movie, giggles.

Spoiler Spoiler:

He probably gets way more ass then me, so I better say nothing

Bottom line for me I'm gonna enjoy this film...because its Star Wars...If its as good as the ST films I'll be OK...Now if it was made by Ed Wood or a few others I can think of then maybe I would be a little more critical....LOL

I really am in the same boat.....

Anyone hear whether the classic trilogy sans SE add-ons is going to happen, or still just a rumor?

It is. And old Ben.

And he's looking awesome.....man, ht is really nailing the character choices...Stormie then Vader...of course, they still need to tweak Han and Chewie for me

Anyone hear whether the classic trilogy sans SE add-ons is going to happen, or still just a rumor?

Last I heard they were indeed just rumors, but they will certainly happen at some point. At least I hope so. Held off on the blu-rays and continue to watch old unspecialized DVDs.

Last I heard they were indeed just rumors, but they will certainly happen at some point. At least I hope so. Held off on the blu-rays and continue to watch old unspecialized DVDs.

Yeah, at least I have those copies to relive my youth even if they are not top grade.

I'm a big SW fan but I haven't really been following the progress of this movie at all as I prefer to know as little as possible going into it. I really liked the trailer except for the rolling astromech. It just doesn't make much sense to me, much like the Inquisitor's spinning lightsaber in SW Rebels.

Back