Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

AOTCGI is indeed one big heaping pile of digital crapola.

But sometimes i'm in da mood for digital crapola.

Then watch Transformers. :lol

It has a better plot, better effects, and better acting. :lol

Good question. The first is the best movie. It's not a great movie, but it does work. The 2-3 suck. But the 3rd has some of the coolest action scenes I've ever seen.

Hrm. Hmm.

Probably the first. I'll never watch 2 again, and the 3rd I just hit skip through most of the movie. :lol

Indeed. All terrible. But sometimes terrible, is great. Especially with a heavy absinthe drunkness. :yess:

Announce the director already! Ya know they got em picked!

With the amount of training time Hamill and Fisher may need to be able to play sword welding Jedi Knights i'd expect them to be announced early next year. If you remember it took McGregor and Christensen 6 months training (3 months basic training, 3 months to rehearse their duel) and they're much younger.

I disagree, with all the overuse of CGI, just look at Lee/Dooku for example.

consider Dooku... there were a few moments where it was painfully apparent it was no Mr. Lee doing the fighting...

Jedi Leia is an EU idea. There are no guarantees they'll follow that in the ST. I hope they don't. PT suffered from too many Jedi.

Mark Hamill on the other hand will probably have his head cut and pasted on a stuntman for all the intense stuff.

Leia was apparently force sensitive (or it was at least implied) in the films though.

Not exactly the same as being handy with a lightsaber - sure, but one could surmise that in the years following ROTJ she at least dabbled in some training. :huh

Back