Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

Are you this friendly to everyone or is it just your time of the month?

You must find me utterly fun and fascinating, you keep wanting to talk, I figured in a couple pages we'd be swapping spit and holding hands. :wave

Seriously though Rushmore, you're a cool guy, sorry if my cuss words overly offend.

Last edited:

You must find me utterly fun and fascinating, you keep wanting to talk, I figured in a couple pages we'd be swapping spit and holding hands. :wave

Seriously though Rushmore, you're a cool guy, sorry if my cuss words overly offend.

No Problem, now about the holding hands thing... do you prefer walks on the beach at sunset or dark alleys at midnight?

No Problem, now about the holding hands thing... do you prefer walks on the beach at sunset or dark alleys at midnight?

you guys made up already? how nice

this is what I picture:
XF8mE.gif

More like this since we're in the Star Wars thread...
sainappropriate.jpg

:chug :banana :chase ............... Bahahahahahaha still a ...ClAsSiC... Bahahahaha

See Corey Feldman has been practising for the Hoth lake scenes....
[ame="https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YihNjHKf2_o"]https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YihNjHKf2_o[/ame]

:panic::panic::panic:

Can he even comprehend how absolutely ****ing stupid he looks? And does he realize a rat tail's been out of style now for 30 years and was supposed to be in back, not coming out of his forehead? :lol

that is too much! Dancing on Ice? there is actually a show called Dancing on Ice?

I just saw this story, I haven't seen it posted here. New rumor that Kasdan and Kinsberg may be working on one-off SW projects (might we get a Boba Fett film?)

Anyway, here's the story. Draw your own conclusions.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Star Wars: How Writers Lawrence Kasdan and Simon Kinberg Will Expand the Galaxy

Sources tell THR that each will write separate projects, not necessarily "Episode 8" and "Episode 9" -- a plan similar to Marvel's movies around "The Avengers."

The post-George Lucas Star Wars universe slowly is taking shape. Soon after it was announced Oct. 30 that Disney would acquire Lucasfilm for $4.05 billion, it was revealed that Oscar winner Michael Arndt (Little Miss Sunshine) had written a 40- to 50-page treatment for the new trilogy and would be writing the script for Star Wars: Episode VII.

Then reports emerged the week of Nov. 19 that The Empire Strikes Back’s Lawrence Kasdan (CAA, Greenberg Glusker) and Sherlock Holmes’ Simon Kinberg (CAA, Jackoway Tyerman) would be writing and producing Episode VIII and Episode IX, even as Disney and Lucasfilm refused to confirm their top-secret plans.

But now insiders tell THR that while Kasdan and Kinberg indeed have been hired to work on the Star Wars franchise, they will be writing separate projects (hence the reason why they also would receive producer credits), not necessarily Episode VIII and Episode IX.

Their scripts could turn into official “Episodes” in the main Skywalker storyline, or they could form the basis for spinoffs focusing on side characters. Disney CEO Robert Iger said the goal is to release a Star Wars movie “every two to three years,” and some could focus on other pieces of the expansive mythos (similar to Marvel’s Avengers universe). Disney and Lucasfilm declined comment.

I just saw this story, I haven't seen it posted here. New rumor that Kasdan and Kinsberg may be working on one-off SW projects (might we get a Boba Fett film?)

Anyway, here's the story. Draw your own conclusions.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Bring on a Bounty Hunters film(s) with Bossk, Dengar, Zuckuss, IG88 and of course the one and only Boba Fett.:yess:

It should be in the style of a Space-Spaghetti Western or should that be a Spaghetti Space-Western?:hi5:

Yeah I saw this a couple days ago.. just awesomeness.. I can not wait to see whats upon us....

The interesting possibility of some one-off films is to everyone who would rather see Luke, Han and Leia move off center stange there's a chance to do that AND have a film featuring them one last time.

So if ST stands for Sequel Trilogy would the stand alones be called Expanded Film Universe - EFU? Because I'd like to be the first to say EFU to everybody.

The interesting possibility of some one-off films is to everyone who would rather see Luke, Han and Leia move off center stange there's a chance to do that AND have a film featuring them one last time.

So if ST stands for Sequel Trilogy would the stand alones be called Expanded Film Universe - EFU? Because I'd like to be the first to say EFU to everybody.

I'll go with that, you can consider yourself a "phrase coiner"

I was going to go with Tangential Spin Off's.

I'll go with that, you can consider yourself a "phrase coiner"

I was going to go with Tangential Spin Off's, but I'm afraid that phrase might hurt the brains of a few people on here. ;)

That's not quite as akward as my first acronym- George-less Trilogy Film Oneshot or GTFO

I think EFU says it all.

Back