Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

I never saw it confirmed, I know there was speculation. There's no way they spent $300m on that film.

John Carter was just a cluster****. They apparently didn't even make advertising costs in the US, let alone film budget. :lol

John Carter was just a cluster****. They apparently didn't even make advertising costs in the US, let alone film budget. :lol

I actually watched that (JCM) last night. It wasnt great, but it wasnt too bad either, certainly no worse than Cowboys vs. Aliens.

Gun to my head, I'd rather see a JCM sequel than a CvsA Sequel.

:lecture What Rushmore said

I don't care how much money John Carter of Mars made or lost. That's not the sign of a good film. JC was watchable and I saw if for free.

If they Disney had promoted it as a PIXAR film (which it was) that movie would have done much better business.

I thought Corey Feldman kicked his drug habit, cause he had to be high if he thinks he'd make a good Son o' Solo.

Can you imagine what the casting call for this movie will look like?

Otherwise, as long as they keep Shia Lebouf away from this movie, I'm pretty certain I will be happy to stand in line on opening day.

the very notion that we are talking about a possible son for Han Solo only proves many have not learned from their own history.

I actually watched that (JCM) last night. It wasnt great, but it wasnt too bad either, certainly no worse than Cowboys vs. Aliens.

Gun to my head, I'd rather see a JCM sequel than a CvsA Sequel.

:lecture What Rushmore said

I don't care how much money John Carter of Mars made or lost. That's not the sign of a good film. JC was watchable and I saw if for free.

If they Disney had promoted it as a PIXAR film (which it was) that movie would have done much better business.

It was a forgettable ****ing movie, but enjoy your opinions. :wave

It was a forgettable ****ing movie, but enjoy your opinions. :wave

90% of the stuff that hits the local cineplex is utterly forgettable, why should that movie have been singled out?

I will enjoy my opinion, thank's for the go ahead on that.

Because that movie cost an ungodly amount to just be "forgettable".

:lol

90% of the stuff that hits the local cineplex is utterly forgettable, why should that movie have been singled out?
I will enjoy my opinion, thank's for the go ahead on that.

I'm not the one who brought the movie up, but you're the dip**** who responded that it was x better than y and what you would watch with a gun to your head.

Because that movie cost an ungodly amount to just be "forgettable".

:lol

Or maybe some people enjoy watching "forgettable" crap. :dunno
But, you're spot on, they had the writers and budget to produce something far better.

I'm not the one who brought the movie up, but you're the dip**** who responded that it was x better than y and what you would watch with a gun to your head.

Temper, temper. I seem to have hit a sensitive spot. Are you a big fan of Cowboys vs. Aliens or something? Perhaps this will make you feel better, I was not terribly impressed with either movie. Perhaps you should hold back on lobbing insults at people who have not done anything to insult you.

Lots of utter trash that cost mega millions to make, just feel like this one get's unfairly singled out. It's not great but not too bad.

For God's sake, it's alot better than Transformers 2 or, from what I hear, Transformers 3.

I compared it to CvsA because it came out around the same time and seem similar to eachother in some ways.

Temper, temper. I seem to have hit a sensitive spot. Are you a big fan of Cowboys vs. Aliens or something? Perhaps this will make you feel better, I was not terribly impressed with either movie. Perhaps you should hold back on lobbing insults at people who have not done anything to insult you.

Lots of utter trash that cost mega millions to make, just feel like this one get's unfairly singled out. It's not great but not too bad.

For God's sake, it's alot better than Transformers 2 or, from what I hear, Transformers 3.

I compared it to CvsA because it came out around the same time and seem similar to eachother in some ways.

I haven't seen it and had no idea what you meant by CvsA, I just racked it up to more of your inane chit chat. then you bring up more stupid ass movies. :dunno
So, the conversation you want to have is based on what ****tier movie you think is better? **** off and have a nice day, guess I'll see you in the "rank your favorite Uwe Boll movies" thread. :wave

John Carter isn't brilliant but I'd rather sit through it any of the PT films.

I haven't seen it and had no idea what you meant by CvsA, I just racked it up to more of your inane chit chat. then you bring up more stupid ass movies. :dunno
So, the conversation you want to have is based on what ****tier movie you think is better? **** off and have a nice day, guess I'll see you in the "rank your favorite Uwe Boll movies" thread. :wave

Are you this friendly to everyone or is it just your time of the month?

Back