Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

I want to see a 60 year old Luke ask R2 to fire up the convertors one last time. 30 years post ROTJ works for me.

They need to shift the focus away from being centered on Jedi politics. The warrior monk stuff was done to death in the PT. Three or four lightsaber fights in each movie is overkill.

I want to see a 60 year old Luke ask R2 to fire up the convertors one last time. 30 years post ROTJ works for me.

imager.php

If it takes place after the OT, I hope it takes place at least a few hundred years after ROTJ and the Legacy era. Have mainly brand new characters and bring back a few old ones like the droids or something.

Since Disney now has the rights to SW, I wonder if this means we'll see that TV series that takes place between Eps 3 and 4 someday.

EU =/= cannon though, and much of it already contradicts itself anyway. That's gonna be the biggest hurdle for you EU nuts to jump.

Some does, some dosn't. there is "film cannon" , and there is "Eu cannon"

Ignoring it completely leaves alot of fans out in the cold.

I won't argue that there is alot of "BAD EU" because there is.

I just like a good story. as long as they deliver on that, i'm good to go.

Will i be dissapointed if they ignore/crap on established Cannon? yes, but it's not a deal breaker, nor is the a nolanverse type end of the world thing.

like this guy...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya97SkJTRlE[/ame]

yes, those fans are out there. I'm not one of them.

TBQH, I got my Thrawn 1/6th figure, so I'm good :D

If it takes place after the OT, I hope it takes place at least a few hundred years after ROTJ and the Legacy era. Have mainly brand new characters and bring back a few old ones like the droids or something.

Since Disney now has the rights to SW, I wonder if this means we'll see that TV series that takes place between Eps 3 and 4 someday.

pretty sure that became the video game 1313

News is trickling out soooooo slowly.....:impatient: :lol But what is known?

M. Hamill and C. Fisher have known since August..... hold on a second, why tell them in the first place if they'll have no participation in the film's?

MH apparently has said on twitter "more news to come" or something very similar, again why would he be a spokesperson if he hadn't anything to do with the film's?

Disney's project 1952 is supposedly Ep VII? why? what proof do people have? Looks to me like some people just want to believe anything including Lindelhof and Bird's association with Disney must be down to Star Wars.

Hmmm...... what ever is going to happen will happen no matter what people say on websites or forums etc... so just sit back and enjoy the marvels or mayhem of the Star Wars Universe..... anyway GL's not writing the dialogue :yess:

News is trickling out soooooo slowly.....:impatient: :lol But what is known?

M. Hamill and C. Fisher have known since August..... hold on a second, why tell them in the first place if they'll have no participation in the film's?

MH apparently has said on twitter "more news to come" or something very similar, again why would he be a spokesperson if he hadn't anything to do with the film's?

Disney's project 1952 is supposedly Ep VII? why? what proof do people have? Looks to me like some people just want to believe anything including Lindelhof and Bird's association with Disney must be down to Star Wars.

Hmmm...... what ever is going to happen will happen no matter what people say on websites or forums etc... so just sit back and enjoy the marvels or mayhem of the Star Wars Universe..... anyway GL's not writing the dialogue :yess:

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

pretty sure that became the video game 1313

wrong.. 1313 is a total independently project...

the live action series is still in planing.. everything is written down already as well.. the only what kept lucasfilm for doing it..was the budged and they were worried no TV channel would pick it up.. and if.. for to much money..

NOW.. that shouldnt be a deal breaker anymore.. with Disney owning ABC.. that would fit right in !!

Maybe Darth Maul won't be killed in the CW so Luke can fight Ray Park in Episode VII.

May be the top half of RP can float on Yoda's hover chair whilst fighting MH with his double bladed lightsabre?:lol

Seriously though, may be Park could play Savage Opress?

Mark Hamill vs. Ray Park = Burt Ward vs. Bruce Lee

Someone please post Burt Ward's screentest for Robin, he beats up Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan and Steven Seagal with one arm tied behind his back!!:lol:lol:lol

I just read about Lucas giving most of the cash to charity, thats just amazing.

And I thought this was pretty cool..

“You know, when I first did this, it was four trilogies,” Mark Hamill recalled in 2004, speaking of their conversation in 1976. “Twelve movies! Out on the desert, any time between setups… lots of free time. And George was talking about this whole thing… ‘Um, how’d you like to be in Episode IX?’ ‘When is that going to be?’ ‘2011.’ […] I said, ‘Well, what do you want me to do?’ He said, ‘You’ll just be like a cameo. You’ll be like Obi-Wan handing the lightsaber down to the next new hope.’”

Very cool! I forgot about reading that a while ago.

I absolutely see this as the basis for the next trilogy.

Very cool! I forgot about reading that a while ago.

I absolutely see this as the basis for the next trilogy.

Yeah Luke like kenobi character now. They can get the rest of the original cast but getting Harrison will be the problem for them he wanted Han to die. I want to see grandmaster Luke destroy 50 Sith at a time though And the Falcon fly in all its old glory with the pilot Han. But come on..Buy Harrison Ford a plane and he will do anything right?
old_han_solo_by_elephant883-d58czcb.jpg

Back