Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

It's possible to write an episode 7 that doesn't just pander and sell stuff.

Sure it's possible, but it'll never happen. Such a script would be rejected! :wink1:
Disney has landfills to line with Chinese plastic! :yess:

Disney does actually make decent films

Maybe, but The Avengers wasn't one of them. Disney just distributed the film. It was in pre-production before Marvel was sold. :violin

Disney is really good at suing daycare centers for using their copyrighted characters without permission.
Perhaps instead of clone armies we'll get armies of lawyers roaming the galaxy in search of copyright infringement? :pray:

___

I wonder if he likes the possibility of taking on the role of the mentor like Alec Guinness did all those years ago? :wink1:

I think that's a real possibility. Of all the actors/characters from the two previous trilogies, I would most expect to see Hamill as an older Luke, the two droids (of course), possibly Chewbacca, and maybe the Jedi ghosts of Yoda and Anakin (yeah I know, it's Hayden Christiansen, what are ya going to do?). Somehow, I can't see Ford reprising his Han Solo role, but then again, he does need a hit...

They would sell it a lot better and the fan boys would go wild if they could get some of the original cast, But Anyway, Harrisons services don't come cheap. cost them 10,000.

They would sell it a lot better and the fan boys would go wild if they could get some of the original cast

Lucas fanboys go wild for anything that says "Star Wars" regardless of casting, script, or execution.
They rabidly defend the prequels even though they were turd-riffic.
Lucas could peddle a bar of feces labelled "The Official Star Wars Bar Bar Jenkum" and it would be ravenously consumed by grinning doo-doo stained teeth.

Somehow, I can't see Ford reprising his Han Solo role, but then again, he does need a hit...

He needs to retire.

Hope the Millenium Falcon still flys, and can still make point five past lightspeed, it made Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs hope it still can too.

Hope they go to legacy! And Luke son is there along with all the siths in that era. :)

Gully Foyle...you don't happen to have another account on this site do you?

Hope they go to legacy! And Luke son is there along with all the siths in that era. :)

Luke's son isn't in Legacy, and they have already said it's NOT going to be an adaptation.

They would sell it a lot better and the fan boys would go wild if they could get some of the original cast, But Anyway, Harrisons services don't come cheap. cost them 10,000.

They could buy their own ship for that!

Restrict Harrison and Carrie to Episode 7 at a maximum. Kill them off or have them gracefully go out in the sunset. Have them pull a Thelma and Louise crashing the Falcon into an Imperial battleship. :lol

Hamill on the other hand can go all 3 as Luke's spirit, providing a nice capstone to Obi-Wan's role in Ep 5 and 6 as long as he's restricted to about 5 minutes like Alec Guiness was. :lol

Lucas fanboys go wild for anything that says "Star Wars" regardless of casting, script, or execution.
They rabidly defend the prequels even though they were turd-riffic.
Lucas could peddle a bar of feces labelled "The Official Star Wars Bar Bar Jenkum" and it would be ravenously consumed by grinning doo-doo stained teeth.

He needs to retire.

Heh. True.

If this has been brought up and I missed it, sorry. Nice place to bring in Darth Talon...

I really hope that Hamill is back in some way.

Think everyone is forgetting a very important aspect.

Will John Williams be back?

Ain't it Cool News is trying to float a VERY half-ass rumor about Brad Bird and Damon Lindelof writing the next film.

I don't believe the rumor for a second, but I would love to see Brad Bird involved.

I think that's one of the more likely directors. I think Joe Johnston has a good chance as well.

I would normally say Spielberg, but without Lucas involved much in the production I don't think Spielberg would be doing it.

I'd love to say Spielberg but then Indy 4 didn't work out well. Its no longer a sure thing that a film by him will rule.

Back