Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

Dis is the BS that will occur.

Movie will come out and be ESB worthy of recognition and success.

Disney will then come out and release a statement that it's all owed to Lucas's vision. :gah:

GL haters will then come out and bow at his redemption and all will praise sir Lucas for bringing back SW to ESB quality.

10 years after the new trilogy, Disney will go back and digitally insert their cartoon characters into background elements in every single movie of the franchise and make these new versions the only versions available.

Fanboys will birth cows begging for Lucas to buy SW back.

Fin

:lol

Fixed and :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Just hitting the interwebs that Matthew Vaughn might be the director.

Still could be false, but if it isn't :panic:

I think the PC term is animalings.
I wanna see a movie focused on Jedi. . .vs. manimalings.

dHcYw.jpg

Confirmed? Dudes, its the slip of the tongue from an actor. Not exactly a rock solid source. Not saying it aint true, but I'll feel more confident with Variety and those sources confirm!

The cool thing is Disney is not dicking around. They are coming out guns blazing. :rock

I dont see this official neither.. but it would be ok with me.. all his projects so far been decent.. I just hope he is a real SW fan of the OT :)

I dont see this official neither.. but it would be ok with me.. all his projects so far been decent.. I just hope he is a real SW fan of the OT :)

Fan of the OT or not he used real locations, sets, and CGI spectacularly in X:FC so at least he'll have that over the PT.

Back