Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if the stormies looked like the Mcquarrie version.

Rumor is that Gwendolyn's armor is silver cause she's a high ranking Stormtrooper or something.

McQuarrie is definitely an influence though from that Jabba entrance thingy on TAT, to the X-wing. Wouldn't surprise me at all if these were true about the Stormies with a saber or two.

Star-Wars-Episode-7-f1.jpg

Last edited:

I have no doubt that the armor will be different than the OT. It's been nearly 40 years since the last stormies, so the armor should have evolved by that point. Just look at how the armors evolved in the PTs (not that those are anything to really go by). My best guess is that the new stormies will be based on the McQuarrie sketches, just like we saw of the X-Wing.

:rotfl

That could be very cool....

Robotic hand teased with the recent closure of the UNICEF donation. Taking a guess to say that it's Luke's hand with the outer skin deteriorated.

Or just a drones hand like C3PO.

BuxQHkXCAAE4vXI.jpg

20656509.cms

damn you DC Barnes, Damn you . And congratulations! LOL

Well congrats are in order, but i'm not suprised the winner is from the USA and not some poor star wars fan from south america or from another country. Too bad, thought it was an international contest.

Well congrats are in order, but i'm not suprised the winner is from the USA and not some poor star wars fan from south america or from another country. Too bad, thought it was an international contest.

Don't understand the sour grapes, if someone from the USA wins an international contest, suddenly it's fixed or something?

Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Well it's easier for the us based office to visit isn't it? Taking a flight to congo or marocco would take a lot more effort ;)

By the way, everything in life is fixed ;)

Well it's easier for the us based office to visit isn't it? Taking a flight to congo or marocco would take a lot more effort ;)

By the way, everything in life is fixed ;)

Sorry you feel that way, life must suck in your eyes.

Or, you could look at it this way...

As culture crossing as Star Wars is, the USA population of Star Wars fans is probably equivalent to number of Star Wars fans in the rest of the world. So I would postulate that the chances of someone in the USA winning were 50/50.

Life is too short to be overly cynical.

Don't think you know just because of my comment. My life is great :).

I think you have a wrong asumption of the amount of people ( or star wars fans) in the usa and the rest of the world.

Maybe you should look up a real world map in stead of the wrongly used worldview from western society. You will find that the usa is not as big as you think. But hey, everyday you learn something i guess.

Sorry you feel that way, life must suck in your eyes.

Or, you could look at it this way...

As culture crossing as Star Wars is, the USA population of Star Wars fans is probably equivalent to number of Star Wars fans in the rest of the world. So I would postulate that the chances of someone in the USA winning were 50/50.

Life is too short to be overly cynical.

Don't think you know just because of my comment. My life is great :).

I think you have a wrong asumption of the amount of people ( or star wars fans) in the usa and the rest of the world.

Maybe you should look up a real world map in stead of the wrongly used worldview from western society. You will find that the usa is not as big as you think. But hey, everyday you learn something i guess.

I just assume the USA has the most Star Wars fans simply cause it feels right. ;) JK

Relax a little, just cause someone in the USA won a contest you wanted to win, doesnt mean you should get worked up about it and start investigating it as a conspiracy.

Hahaha. Ok dude i love your answer. Kudos! Seriously i' cracking up haha.

Well i'm happy for the person who won. I just question if it was a real international contest, but to each its own i guess.

I just assume the USA has the most Star Wars fans simply cause it feels right. ;) JK

Hahaha. Ok dude i love your answer. Kudos! Seriously i' cracking up haha.

Well i'm happy for the person who won. I just question if it was a real international contest, but to each its own i guess.

:duff

Cool to be the winner, that's for sure.

Back