Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

The way I see it....soak it all in now.
I never would have thought to see the prequels let alone sequels in my life time.
if you die tomorrow..at least you are aware these movies are happening.

...to come back and probably die in one of the movies. Honestly I'll be surprised if Luke doesn't die and become a force ghost. I just hope it'll be in the last film to maximise the Luke throughout these films.

Ask and you shall receive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 241

That sounds like a great bumper sticker slogan. :rock

It does! I like that.

I mean, they both had beards? I am super pumped to see Hamill play Luke again, it aint even funny. I am totally indifferent to harrison ford and fisher for some reason.

No, no indifference! Only indifferent in your mind!
Han Solo, a non-jedi, much needed again after the jedi-fest of the PT. And maybe some decent humour again at last.

Ask and you shall receive.

Luke - ''Are you not entertained?''

Ghost yoda - ''a jedi craves not these things. Much to learn you still have''

Just rumors

[SPOILER CAUTION]
‘For what it’s worth
-Title will be the first to feature only one word.
-Han and Leia had two children, a boy and a girl. Though they weren’t twins. The elder boy was said to have died in childbirth, but was secretly raised by Max Von Sydow’s character. A girl, “O…..” was born a few years later. The male child won’t appear until the next film [which takes place nearly a decade later]. This is why only one offspring has been cast for Episode 7.
-Oscar Isaac’s character “K….” is shipmate on the Falcon, is “O…..”‘s love interest, and inherits the ship when Han perishes.
-Luke inhabits Obi-Wan’s old home, is sought out after a disturbing turn of events, returns to Dagobah for information/reflection.
-Boyega’s character is childhood friends with “O…..”, is a pilot, accompanies “O….” to find Luke.
-Film will mark the first time we see the assembly of a light saber on screen, following rare ‘element’ acquisition by young Jedi in training on remote world (recently filmed in Ireland).
-Adam Driver plays an officer.
-Gwendoline Christie plays a general.
…more to come’

Ridley's stunt double

Yeah, but we knew that was inevitable.

Ok, that sounds good and interesting. Not like the other fanboy garbage we have been reading.
Could be BS as well but it sounds right.

I would love if Solo lived beyond this movie though, even till the next one.

I didn't want sequels to the originals to then ruin the happy ending of Jedi by killing Han. Kill Luke if you must FFS (in film 3). Least he can come back as a force ghost.

Well that's not gonna happen. THIS movie is basically a send off. They're moving away from the old and making way for the new generation of characters. This movie is just to rekindle that one more time.(ep8/9 will focus more on the new characters) Luke may be around a bit throughout but i think this is Han and Leia's last night out. They may use some familiar faces from time to time but they will in no way be leads.

McQuarrie Stormtroopers?

https://www.starwars7news.com/2014/...s-episode-7-revenge-of-the-stormtroopers.html

Damn guys...
Didn't read the rumours so as not to hit any possible spoilers and then got the biggest spoiler in the next couple of posts...

Back