Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Luke Skywalker is now Ben Kenobi. It's official, I'm old. :monkey2

Jesus Hamill looks like a total badass. Next year belongs to the Wars.

Hamill in his civies already looks more bad ass than any of the Attack of the Clones arena Jedi's. :lol

Hamill in his civies already looks more bad ass than any of the Attack of the Clones arena Jedi's. :lol
That's not hard - they were dropping like flies when they weren't half asleep. :lol

Master Luke on screen, will be a glorious sight to behold once again. :rock

Feels like 1998 all over again, but with more hope:lol I can't wait to see a teaser poster or something. I only need to see some sort of lightsaber hilt and I'll be ecstatic.

What
tmHfFlA.jpg

was

dPydXOV.jpg

your

YPqNgvM.jpg

first

vNHW9Jg.jpg

clue?

Alright smartass, what I meant was, I thought it was already well established that the Falcon was back - while that link and things others have said are still "rumor". I thought it had officially been confirmed, but I guess not. But clearly the photos are the Falcon, so it shouldn't be "rumor."

An excerpt from an Expendables 3 review:

I wish I could say equally nice things about Harrison Ford, the new CIA handler for The Expendables now that Bruce Willis is too expensive for the films, but Ford is simply horrible. Ronda Rousey, who seems congenitally unable to emote, out-acts him in this film. He mumbles and grimaces his way through the movie, and it looks like he only ever actually shares a frame with Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The last few weeks have given me more and more hope for Star Wars Episode VII but in just a few lazy scenes Ford dashed them all. Watching him sit in a helicopter cockpit, pretending to shoot down other choppers (surely intended to recall Han Solo in the Falcon) while grumbling “Drummer’s in the house,” was so tragic I had no choice but to laugh out loud. I put more effort into that laugh than Ford did in this whole film.

Cuz terribly written and dumb sequel to a mediocre nostalgia action flick is were the acting abilities should be checked.

Go-Go, Badass Digest!
You mighty suckin' Badass Dige-e-e-st!

Expendables 3 -

Directed by Patrick Hughes. His only other feature credit is an Australian flick starring Jason from True Blood.
Screenplay by Sylvester Stallone and two guys who don't even have wiki pages.

Ford has phoned in some performances without a doubt but I'm not going to judge him by The Expendables 3.

Wait, so good acting is not possible in poorly written, dumb and mediocre movies?

How about bad acting in great movies, is that allowed?

Back