Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

That's not canon anymore bro. Mary Jane up there is fan fiction.

You are right brother I forgot about the EU announcement:)

lukes-hand1.jpg

I wonder why Disney flew out to talk to J.J. Lensflare, so scary

EU is now illegal to own.

We are going to have to start book burning them like Nazi Germany. I am going to smash all my KotOR video games and eat all my Shadows of the Empire figures!

I only ever tried to read one EU book - one of the 'Bounty Hunter' trilogy books from the 90s I think.

Painful beyond explanation.

There's good and there's bad in the EU novels. Those BH books were not a high point.

But, it's always been nice to have the EU and especially the comics around to fill the long, very long, gaps between films.

Star Wars is for life, so we take the good and the bad...

I have a couple of comics from those Hasbro figure comic packs actually - the Legacy series looks ok I guess.

So what you're saying is that in 37 years we only have 6 hours of good Star Wars. :lol

I am glad you said 6 and not 12 hours. PTs don't count, I think Lucas was on xanax and completely insane

If that Ewok would blink, his eyes wouldn't tear like that. Gives me an idea... :lol

He's just sad because Sarah Connor is talking about the future of when Lucas-net creates the horrible PT.

I just called George he said he's hanging with Spielberg trying to butcher Indiana Jones 5, something about Zombie German hookers from outer space. It's going to be awesome, George said.

That'd be pretty funny if these new Star Wars movies actually make the prequels look appealing.

With JJ involved I think it will be more divisive than the PTs. Almost everyone sees the PT as a big clusterf-ck with a few defenders. The new Star Treks are evenly weighted with two large camps of haters and fans, not so one sided.

I think the next movie will be like that.

With JJ involved I think it will be more divisive than the PTs. Almost everyone sees the PT as a big clusterf-ck with a few defenders. The new Star Treks are evenly weighted with two large camps of haters and fans, not so one sided.

I think the next movie will be like that.

JJ's style of film will be more suited to Star Wars than it is Star Trek IMO. I'm reasonably optimistic, I do think it will be better than the prequels at least.

Back