Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

Where's the news? Maybe they're waiting for May 4th?

That was just a rumor--that there was an important meeting and that there might be an announcement coming out of it.

I think it's likely we will get a casting announcement very soon, and it may be on May 4th.

So we're not getting rumours about castings or movie content anymore. We're getting rumours that there will be news at some point. Excellent.

Rumour has it by the way that I'm going to make a reactionary post when we do get some concrete news. I will not confirm or deny said rumour.

I heard a rumor that we will hear a rumor about a rumor

Lucasfilm announced an annoucement, Disney called it off much to the embarrassment of Lucasfilm who now deny any knowledge of an announcement.

Clear ? :lol:lol:lol

What is true is Disney execs are/have flown into London for a meeting with Abrams after he brought up concerns over a script he'd already declared finished over 2 months ago.

Lucasfilm announced an annoucement, Disney called it off much to the embarrassment of Lucasfilm who now deny any knowledge of an announcement.

Clear ? :lol:lol:lol

Announcement of impending announcements? That's just a rumour.

I did like the Heir to the Empire series, but obviously they will not be included seeing they are doing their own sequels. I have a good feeling about these, please Baby Jesus make J.J. redeem the PT

Yeah Shadows was good. Would be awesome to get some nods to that series .

Aw so much for relevancy Starkiller. Clone Wars still canon?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes, as of this point the movies and the Clone Wars TV show are canon, there are 4 upcoming books that will be the start of the new canon.

And obviously Rebels cartoon as well obviously

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bye-Bye Galen Marek. :yess:

I hated that character with a passion. I could have tolerated him if they didn't go all OTT with him but they did and now his ass is toast. No more kicking both Jedi and SITH ass for Mr Marek.

I have a feeling some things will remain canon, in fact I believe there's a team working on that. Time will tell which things stay and which things go.

Back