Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After repeated warnings he held steadfast to his claim that AOTC > RO so I finally decided that enough was enough and gave him the boot.

I kid, it looks like it was for breaching the Code of Conduct.

Holy **** this is now national news. Not the way I imagine that IrishJedi would have ever wanted to see his name printed in Variety magazine let alone coming to the attention of Mark Hamill, Peter Mayhew, and others:

https://variety.com/2017/film/news/star-wars-memorabilia-stolen-1202456233/

EDIT: Make that international news: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40171309

He did? I take a couple weeks off and everything goes to pot.

Nope. DiFabio is gone. Permanently.

I blame Khev.

j/k - actually Khev, now that you're back, maybe you can investigate in your secret ways.

#Justice4Difabio

Maybe his posts were a constant stream of negative/contrarian (though often times funny) vomit.

Or maybe not.

I do not rejoice in his banning.

Or do I?

Per that piece of recalcitrant excrescence, Carl: has his FS thread been forwarded on to that email address Sansweet set up for any info people may have?

The Code is so complicated. Can't you just say what it was he did? So we don't do it of course. :)

Looks like the last straw was using a certain derogatory ethnic slur that is apparently highly offensive to those who are in said ethnic group. I say "apparently" because I honestly wasn't even aware of the term but many people complained and Dave doesn't take any kind of ethnic or religious discrimination lightly.

If DiFabio meant it as a tongue in cheek joke then that's too bad because it upset a good number of people. Anyway I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Yeah the Fabio often lately poured on the attacks and belittles other's posts often...he is one of a kind. However I got alot of his sarcasm and he was full of intelligent insights. I didn't mind him at all and he was a long time boardie. Too bad I guess he really pissed someone off bigtime.

DiFabio is the hero SSF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they banned him.

Looks like the last straw was using a certain derogatory ethnic slur that is apparently highly offensive to those who are in said ethnic group. I say "apparently" because I honestly wasn't even aware of the term but many people complained and Dave doesn't take any kind of ethnic or religious discrimination lightly.

If DiFabio meant it as a tongue in cheek joke then that's too bad because it upset a good number of people. Anyway I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah the Fabio often lately poured on the attacks and belittles other's posts often...he is one of a kind. However I got alot of his sarcasm and he was full of intelligent insights. I didn't mind him at all and he was a long time boardie. Too bad I guess he really pissed someone off bigtime.

Everyone jokes so much all the time it is strange when people think jokes are being serious.
This place feels empty without difab's imput just because he knew so much stuff.
If i was sensitive and got offended by jokes people make about me i would have sent 100 messages to Dave :lol

Some people have been so nasty to me before ( said things so horrible) that if today i repeated those comments i would probably get banned lol :lol.

How does that work actually? Once perma-banned, is it ever possible to return from the dead zone?

Larja'twai aka Xenoburger was the only one i remember coming back from the dead. He was fully banned but then he came back lol

Larja'twai aka Xenoburger was the only one i remember coming back from the dead. He was fully banned but then he came back lol

Actually he "committed digital suicide". Then he begged Dave to let him back in.

E. Self-Termination. Members who request the termination of their account are committing digital suicide. We encourage members who are contemplating this request to step away from the community, regain your composure and reconsider your request. Once terminated at your own request, you cannot come back. Termination will only involve removing of personal data from the database. Posts will not be deleted as that would undermine the integrity of the threads where they are posted.

Community Guidelines

Back