Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if Ice Cream Maker guy is Snoke.

Why not, he's like the only character people haven't made the case for.
Ice Cream Guy obviously lost his business due to the terrorist Rebels and Lando's traitorous backstabbing. So he's got motive. He's got as much or more opportunity to find Luke's lightsaber as any other character. He probably works with dark chocolate, so he's been exposed to the delicious dark arts. Plus ice cream can lead to tooth decay which could lead to bone infection in the skull...

qMEwlJK.gif

Ice Cream Guy obviously lost his business due to the terrorist Rebels and Lando's traitorous backstabbing. So he's got motive. He's got as much or more opportunity to find Luke's lightsaber as any other character. He probably works with dark chocolate, so he's been exposed to the delicious dark arts. Plus ice cream can lead to tooth decay which could lead to bone infection in the skull...

qMEwlJK.gif

See... a plausible argument for even Ice Cream Maker Guy.

Regarding all this 'giant' talk, did you know that Trump thinks he's a giant? So if 'giant' means anything a bit over 6 foot tall, then OK, I do believe Snoke will likely be a giant.

To me the funniest parts were the old married couple aspects of Han and Chewie.
"oh your cold?"
"I always talk my way out of it, everytime"
Chewie giving Han the jacket.

I have a hope we will see Chewie get some payback at Kylo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Alright, whose gonna play Irishjedi in the movie? I want at least some of the screentime dedicated to his posting on SSF. And I want my post right here to appear in it. So meta.

Holy **** this is now national news. Not the way I imagine that IrishJedi would have ever wanted to see his name printed in Variety magazine let alone coming to the attention of Mark Hamill, Peter Mayhew, and others:

https://variety.com/2017/film/news/star-wars-memorabilia-stolen-1202456233/

EDIT: Make that international news: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40171309

WHAT???????

IrishJedi?? WTH?

Where have I been? I did not know. Was any of this stuff sold on this forum?

Back