Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Fan Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Positivity Thread!

Danggg I'm so jealous! How'd you score the early viewing? I've got 4 days 2 hours 24 mins to go lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Damn industry people....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not an industry insider, I just live Down Unda :lol

Blockbusters always come out Thursday's here and midnight screenings are still a thing.

Now now boys, lets not infect the positive thread with negative vibes......

Good Kharma please.

My post was more ambiguous than negative. TLJ not going the way one thought it would could have either been a positive thing, or a negative thing.

Now now boys, lets not infect the positive thread with negative vibes......

Good Kharma please.

tumblr_pnrbysueBp1xrigiqo1_400.gifv

"Now now boys, lets not infect the positive premiere with negative vibes...... Good Kharma please."

Sooooo..... Visual Dictionary has leaked and its all over the Star Wars Leaks Subreddit... my hype is astronomical now. There are a lot of things called out that were NOT in the leaks. Beware.

Sooooo..... Visual Dictionary has leaked and its all over the Star Wars Leaks Subreddit... my hype is astronomical now. There are a lot of things called out that were NOT in the leaks. Beware.

What does Newt say in Aliens?

It wont matter ........

This could be the beat SW film ever.

It wont matter.......

tumblr_pnrbysueBp1xrigiqo1_400.gifv

"Now now boys, lets not infect the positive premiere with negative vibes...... Good Kharma please."
MOM Tali wont let us have nice things
iu

My post was more ambiguous than negative. TLJ not going the way one thought it would could have either been a positive thing, or a negative thing.

Walking that razors edge eh?

What does Newt say in Aliens?

It wont matter ........

This could be the beat SW film ever.

It wont matter.......

I'm starting to believe that. It feels like they are putting everything in this. Almost there..

I'm looking forward to it. So far, I have tickets for the following shows:

12/19 - 6:00 PM (IMAX)
12/19 - 10:10 PM
12/20 - 11:00 AM
12/21 - 9:30 AM (taking the family to this one)

I thought this was supposed to be a positive thread. So much for that. I liked The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi and have tickets for the early showing of The Rise of Skywalker this Thursday night plus one for Friday and Saturday at the IMAX. I was there at the start back in 1977 standing in an hours long line to see Star Wars, loved it and can't wait to see how it comes to a close in a few days.

I liked TFA as well. But if you liked TLJ, well then we just can't be friends.

:wave

I see the ugly **** that some carry with them, just never stops popping up. Isn't it good enough that you, and others like you, ruined the other thread? Do you have to bring it in here as well?

I notice all these people who always call other's "betas" or "cucks", and think of themselves as "Alphas" are the farthest thing from it. Funny to see such posturing on a site devoted to dollies.

That's why I'm here so seldomly, and honestly, only ever come back because of a few good people.

I'm sorry to say it, but this community has gone down the *******.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm excited for this. I really liked how the Kylo teaser looked.

I really hope Palpatine is cool; that's the main thing I want out of this. :lol

I see the ugly **** that some carry with them, just never stops popping up. Isn't it good enough that you, and others like you, ruined the other thread? Do you have to bring it in here as well?

I notice all these people who always call other's "betas" or "cucks", and think of themselves as "Alphas" are the farthest thing from it. Funny to see such posturing on a site devoted to dollies.

That's why I'm here so seldomly, and honestly, only ever come back because of a few good people.

Anonymity tends to bring out one’s true character, because they are uninhibited to say what they really think that they often usually wouldn’t say in person. When you’re online, you’re simply typing at another username and not talking to an actual person face to face. So there’s a disconnect between being able to actually view that username you’re typing at as being an actual person, so you’re more apt to not care what you say.

Its really just a few members with prolific posting ability and a never ending amusement with the same jokes as 2 years ago....

That Alpha/ Beta nonsense is retarded. It does tell you alot about someone who thinks a man is defined by some Alpha quality.

Not to mention I have not heard that stupidity on this forum since a certain older member got banned.

Just to spread a little positivity in this thread... I just caught a bit of Solo on cable, and it's really such a shame that it was so poorly received. Such an unfairly maligned movie. I actually really like it, a very nice look into the netherworld underneath the Empire's heel. There's some nice shades of decadent collaborators working with Nazis in occupied Europe when you get on Dryden's "yacht".

Just to spread a little positivity in this thread... I just caught a bit of Solo on cable, and it's really such a shame that it was so poorly received. Such an unfairly maligned movie. I actually really like it, a very nice look into the netherworld underneath the Empire's heel. There's some nice shades of decadent collaborators working with Nazis in occupied Europe when you get on Dryden's "yacht".

Felt the same. IMO deserved far better - and surprised me. That's what I get for listening to massive negative hype. Intriguing characters. IMO some issues with some shots being too dark but man, some good stuff.

As for folks swearing they won't go to woke TROS - *shrug*. As many problems as the movie industry has, and as much as any SW costs, we're lucky we're getting more SW. Some of those shots are probably thousands per frame. Just hope I don't go in mega-spoiled; hate doing total self-quarantines.

And I hope the preview that will happen with Mandalorian doesn't spoil anything either. If it's one of those "stick around for" things, will I have the strength to bail out?:monkey3

Yes, I listened to the hate and didn't see Solo until a month ago. I honestly loved it. Its such a fun movie and I love more Han and Chewie. The cast was great, the music was mindblowingly amazing (That Enfys Theme!), and the story heartfelt. And Maul showing up at the end was mindblowing. We need a Disney+ series about Crimson Dawn for real and that is the version of Maul I'm picking up as a HT fig.

On to TROS, damn I can't wait until Thursday. On the brightside, I'm watching 4-8 in between now and then, so I will be occupied until then.

Back