Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Fan Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Positivity Thread!

Post deleted.

This user does not have permission to post in this thread.

I actually expect the film will be a fun theater experience.

Last edited:

Yes, thinking back to TFA, that film was such a joy to see in theaters. I had never really seen much from JJ Abrams prior to that, but he has this really iconic style with his cinematography and editing. That is one aspect of the film I'm really looking forward to.

The scene in particular i really loved was on the troop transport in the beginning. It was our first look at the stormtroopers and it was so memorable how the lights flickered and you could hear their weapons priming. So good. I got vibes of that from the kylo meets palps trailer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I brought you some Star Wars themed Play-Doh, bubble wands and coloring books for your Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Safe Space Thread.

HAS24717_i.jpg

IMG_1615d.JPG

81o4KBmyijL._SL1000_.jpg

In just over 48 hours I'll be in my seat watching this. Enjoyed the heck out of the ST so far and can't wait to see what this has in store for us. A fantastic way to end the year of great movies and the decade.

I didnt catch the link to the Soundtrack.....

I wonder if they will use any previous music like Duel in the last TV spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In just over 48 hours I'll be in my seat watching this. Enjoyed the heck out of the ST so far and can't wait to see what this has in store for us. A fantastic way to end the year of great movies and the decade.

Your profile pic and signature makes the post. :lol

The RLM crew is back.. and they’re so positive!

Danggg I'm so jealous! How'd you score the early viewing? I've got 4 days 2 hours 24 mins to go lol.

Danggg I'm so jealous! How'd you score the early viewing? I've got 4 days 2 hours 24 mins to go lol.

Damn industry people....

Damn industry people....

Don't condemn them - they were the very first to let us in on how mind-blowingly incredible Last Jedi was in the hours after the premiere. Their passion, insight and honesty was so admirable.

images

brLSffu.png

Surprisingly, they ALL then got invited to the TROS premiere. So can't WAIT for those early TROS Twitter reviews. Fingers crossed they are as positive!

Now now boys, lets not infect the positive thread with negative vibes......

Good Kharma please.

Back