Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay parts of this are rough and a couple bits miss the mark but overall this is effing AWESOME. If the future of AI art is going to give us feature length remakes like THIS then I say bring it on!

Be careful what you wish for...

1712766262012.png

Star Wars is so gross now. I hate it so much.

I'm reminded of what Chris Claremont said in an interview with Wizard, not long after he left X-Men.

"They took my life's work and gutted it like a fish."

Okay parts of this are rough and a couple bits miss the mark but overall this is effing AWESOME. If the future of AI art is going to give us feature length remakes like THIS then I say bring it on!

This is really cool to finally see Star Wars somewhat re-envisioned... but that Darth Vader sucks.

Can someone do the PT in the style of the OT.
Honestly, I always imagined the PT being remade (and now after Disney screwed up the legacy of the OT I am up for it being remade also) all maintaining the same sort of tone and style throughout for a more seamless saga. At this point, with how damaged the brand is a clean reset is really the only thing that can fix it. The OT will always remain its own special thing separate from Disney trash if all the rest can be ignored for the hypothetical replacement.

Star Wars is so gross now. I hate it so much.

I'm reminded of what Chris Claremont said in an interview with Wizard, not long after he left X-Men.

"They took my life's work and gutted it like a fish."
At least you still feel something about Star Wars. You care enough to hate it.
I'm apathetic to Star Wars. All Star Wars. Including the OT at this point. I feel nothing about the OT anymore. It doesn't concern me in the slightest what Star Wars garbage Disney churns out anymore.
I'm not sure what's worst, hating Star Wars and at least feeling something for it, or having zero emotional response to any of it.

Both work (for me) even better as 50s emersion if you drop the sound
and instead play;
The Day The Earth Stood Still Prelude-(even syncs up pretty well)

8mftnn.gif

8mewjv.gif

Also not sure how these work, how or what is being "inputed"?
But who is their template for 50s doe-eyed Space-Princess:
Sophia Loren x Dawn Wells - Mary Ann?
8meu1p.gif

8meud9.gif

8metlw.gif

8metrx.gif

Last edited:
Back