Star Wars: Rogue Squadron movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are people getting the idea that this movie will be set after the ST? The official logo shows an OT X-Wing.

Star-Wars-Rogue-Squadron-Logo.jpg

It’s Rey in Luke’s XW lol

Damn do people say racist stuff on here? That?s crazy. But then again this forum is a relic of a time that?s long gone . The mods are pretty much gone and it?s not as many as it use to. Most people are on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. But I still like coming here.

I really do miss the crazy people who use to say the wildest ****. When the last jedi was released many people thought it was a war on the male masculinity and rose was the worst thing ever.

Also my boy snikt who was absolutely insane lol

LOL , yeah it was educational. But at the same time I think those attitudes is WHY this place is empty. People got tired of constant conspiracy theory?s and toxicity derailing threads all the time.

I stopped coming here for a long while due to it. I just wanted to talk SW without making everything political and bashing things to death.

But if you say something about it, you had to endure pages of diatribes about Muh freedumbs and Muh persecution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I was initially put off by the barrage of announcements but no longer. We're gonna have stuff to poke fun at for years to come. :lol

"Rogue 5 no," holy crap, lol.

Okay I was initially put off by the barrage of announcements but no longer. We're gonna have stuff to poke fun at for years to come. :lol

"Rogue 5 no," holy crap, lol.

Its this simple keep the forced diversity and identity politics out of it and I am open for anything they try!

LOL , yeah it was educational. But at the same time I think those attitudes is WHY this place is empty. People got tired of constant conspiracy theory?s and toxicity derailing threads all the time.

I stopped coming here for a long while due to it. I just wanted to talk SW without making everything political and bashing things to death.

But if you say something about it, you had to endure pages of diatribes about Muh freedumbs and Muh persecution.

Absolutely. I'm still here, but nowhere near the frequency I used to be.

It just gets tiring, and honestly, talking about the things I love became no fun.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Damn do people say racist stuff on here? That?s crazy.

It's often veiled or ambiguous remarks, or it's of the sadly banal systemic variety, but it certainly exists here. Easy to recognize because you'll see things no one would say in mixed company and that's generally the giveaway. I'm also cognizant of the fact that this forum is not the place to discuss this, but I'm not gonna pretend it's not common. You have a board consisting of people with wildly varying levels of age, experience, maturity and intelligence plus the relative anonymity it affords, congregating around entertainment genres that sometimes have their own historical baggage. You're gonna see some dubious stuff.

But then again this forum is a relic of a time that?s long gone . The mods are pretty much gone and it?s not as many as it use to. Most people are on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. But I still like coming here.

I really do miss the crazy people who use to say the wildest ****. When the last jedi was released many people thought it was a war on the male masculinity and rose was the worst thing ever.

Also my boy snikt who was absolutely insane lol

I just thought it was a war on good movies. :rotfl

I don?t understand the anger of wanting someone who is in shape and doesn?t look like they smell of sweat and hot topic

I can't form an opinion of the author or her work without having read it, but that's a complicated topic. There is no doubt that objectification and unrealistic standards exist, and that those things skew towards women in spite of the godlike musculature granted to traditional male superheroes. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't have physically beautiful characters depicted in escapist fantasy. For those that desire more realism and representation, there's no reason we can't have both. As always, story comes first.

No one, not even Disney, will remember if we were good nerds or bad. What we bought, or why we bickered. All that matters is compelling characters and interesting narratives. That's what's important! Money pleases you, Disney... so grant us one request. Grant us cool stories! And if you do not listen, then the HELL with you!

Wow. When I visit here it?s brief. I scour the threads looking for news but don?t open them and usually talk the most in the movie and marvel threads. But I can def see people acting out in other places . And I thought the movie section was the worst section lol

Its this simple keep the forced diversity and identity politics out of it and I am open for anything they try!

This

Yep story and action first and then nobody will care what the race/gender makeup of the main characters will be just like Rogue One.

And this.

Rogue 1 was pretty diverse and it did not make something more out of it. It just told a good story.

Jyn Erso was a solid character. In all honesty i never really thought about the fact she was female.

You have a board consisting of people with wildly varying levels of age, experience, maturity and intelligence plus the relative anonymity it affords, congregating around entertainment genres that sometimes have their own historical baggage. You're gonna see some dubious stuff.

You left out the most important ingredient: we all collect dolls. Something's not right with any of us. :)

Looking forward to seeing how this expands the Star Wars Universe. While the sequels were a bit of a letdown, Lucas/Disney has been steadily moving beyond the Skywalker saga. There are plenty of stories to be told, planets and aliens to be introduced, threats to be faced, and heroes to rise. Instead of meeting these movies with skepticism and cynicism, let?s see where this goes.

You left out the most important ingredient: we all collect dolls. Something's not right with any of us. :)

:rotfl

Funny because it's true!

I happened to catch an episode of Big Bang Theory last night where Penny kind of lashes out at the guys in a moment of frustration and it makes Leonard resolve to get rid of all his collectibles. He gathers everything he has in one small box light enough for him to hold at waist height with zero struggle whatsoever. These guys are supposed to be epic nerds who need to get a life. *Looks at his own collection*

zzzzzzzzzzvlcsnap-2016-08-03-20h12m25s67_zpsuzbxtcwt - Copy.jpg

I happened to catch an episode of Big Bang Theory last night where Penny kind of lashes out at the guys in a moment of frustration and it makes Leonard resolve to get rid of all his collectibles. He gathers everything he has in one small box light enough for him to hold at waist height with zero struggle whatsoever. These guys are supposed to be epic nerds who need to get a life. *Looks at his own collection*

View attachment 501265

:rotfl

Even I can't fit it all in one small box. :lol

Back