Star Wars: Rogue Squadron movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really need to start to accept this as a reality. You have been brainwashed by the past. Reality is white skin is not what most people on the planet have.

45bfda1d66edb6ebb160d365f0934552.jpg

While Hollywood basically was producing films for US audiences for the past 70 years, meaning white middle class, they are now producing for a global audience......and that means the target audience is mostly NON WHITE. And it?s growing year after year.

Also, another reality check, most of that audience has been subjugated or oppressed by those same white people in history. So they are fine with showing white men as oppressive. Similar to how Indians were always the bad guys in the old west films. While it was not true in every case, audiences do not care about truth, they want perceptions.

So probably best to stop complaining about it now, and lower your blood pressure.

It is the future of cinema.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:slap

Brainwashed. Sure ok buddy.:lol

Plot has been released.

About the first all black female space battle group called the Afros of Jannah.

Don?t say that! Xipotec might lecture you!

This was high on my list until discovered it was set post-ST. Disappointed.

I?ll watch it for the promise of great dogfights and maybe even a good self-contained story about pilots, but it?s not part of any continuity I respect.

(I?ve watched worse for less).

Post-ST? I definitely won?t be watching it now.

Wow. Disney is actually dumb!

What are they thinking, wow! This movie will bomb bigger and harder than Solo.

Canonically speaking, the ST happened, and events with that kind of impact will likely resonate and shape what follows to one degree or another.

That?s what I mean by continuity.

There?s a line in the narrative sand for me. Doesn?t mean I?ve written it off, could be entertaining, but in my head I?ll amputate it.

You're probably correct from a continuity standpoint, but I'm hoping they jump far enough into the future where it's not beholden to any of the trilogies. IMO we don't need to revisit the ST era this soon (and I'm not a ST hater), and all the other new stuff seems to have from the PT to post-OT pretty well covered.

Why he is Brainwashed? He did not say nothing wrong, you're the one who seems Brainwashed ....

Folks seem quite content to continue to live with alternate facts and casual racism.

Which is strange considering they know nothing about the other members of this forum and who they are and who their family might be.

I believe most people on this board are decent people who wouldn?t purposely insult a fellow board member in person.

But the current climate says it?s fine to casually insulting people so long as you say ?it?s just a joke? .

Folks seem quite content to continue to live with alternate facts and casual racism.

Which is strange considering they know nothing about the other members of this forum and who they are and who their family might be.

I believe most people on this board are decent people who wouldn?t purposely insult a fellow board member in person.

But the current climate says it?s fine to casually insulting people so long as you say ?it?s just a joke? .

On any given day I can log on to this forum and turn up casual racism, homophobia and misogyny. It's what gives fandom a reputation for being 'toxic'.

I also think most of these people wouldn't be so cavalier when they're not hidden behind a screen name and separated by distance. What that says about people in general I'll leave up to the imagination.

I'm not a hard-left 'SJW' (whatever the **** that even means) but in a general sense (not even referring to the post that sparked this tangent) I'm amazed what posters here get away with. But don't call Hasbro products 'trash' because that violates the CoC. :lol

I believe most people on this board are decent people

Never assume.

When people show you who they are, believe them.

(I love that saying)

On any given day I can log on to this forum and turn up casual racism, homophobia and misogyny. But don't call Hasbro products 'trash' because that violates the CoC. :lol

The line must be drawn somewhere.

Why he is Brainwashed? He did not say nothing wrong, you're the one who seems Brainwashed ....

I never called anyone brainwashed. That is what was said to me.

:slap

How ironic. Call me brainwashed and you say this. :slap

On any given day I can log on to this forum and turn up casual racism, homophobia and misogyny. It's what gives fandom a reputation for being 'toxic'.

I also think most of these people wouldn't be so cavalier when they're not hidden behind a screen name and separated by distance. What that says about people in general I'll leave up to the imagination.

I'm not a hard-left 'SJW' (whatever the **** that even means) but in a general sense (not even referring to the post that sparked this tangent) I'm amazed what posters here get away with. But don't call Hasbro products 'trash' because that violates the CoC. :lol

Name names. Who are these people you speak of?

Jannah .... Her look might have been iffy ....

Might? Oh come on. You know in 15 years looking back she'll stick out like a sore thumb.

I dream of Jannah.jpg

Must be nice to have the power that when someone says "I want someone that looks like me in Star Wars" that you can literally do that.

Never assume.

When people show you who they are, believe them.

(I love that saying)

The line must be drawn somewhere.

In the corse irritating sand.

I guess all I am saying is if ones only recourse at being ?clever? is to demean others I would suggest it?s not that clever or funny at all.

Maybe in certain circles you might be, but to the larger world in general , it?s distasteful and frankly unneeded, unwanted and uncalled for.

Damn do people say racist stuff on here? That?s crazy. But then again this forum is a relic of a time that?s long gone . The mods are pretty much gone and it?s not as many as it use to. Most people are on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. But I still like coming here.

I really do miss the crazy people who use to say the wildest ****. When the last jedi was released many people thought it was a war on the male masculinity and rose was the worst thing ever.

Also my boy snikt who was absolutely insane lol

Back