Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like this is in good hands, can't wait to see more on it.

This sounds great. I guess this will be taking the place of the live-action series since they're both in the same time. This is also a good opportunity to see an older Ahsoka at some point. Not as a main character or anything, but she could have a small arc over a few episodes or an entire season.

The thought of an animated series based off of McQuarrie's concept art is exciting to me. I hope this brings figures based of his concept art too.

Just please, no goddamn Ahsoka.

Some early leaks are indicating that she'll be introduced as Han Solo's first co-pilot prior to his meeting with Chewie. She refers to him as Fly Guy and he calls her Skips. Something about having the two animated series rhyme, kind of like a poem.

I'd put Ahsoka in with Luke and Boba as my three favorite characters from the saga. That little padawan grew on me quickly.

That's saying a lot Tag, and I respect you, so there is weight to your statement. I've heard this same sentiment on RebelForce Radio repeatedly, but I can't judge because I stopped watching after season two.

Please dont screw this up guys (and girls)....

The Clone Wars was just peaking with its technical skills...

Dont loose that...and DONT WATER IT DOWN FOR THE LOVE OF KERMIT!!!!!...

Star Wars is simple enough for people to grasp...we dont need to be reaching for the low-hanging fruit...

Doc

I wonder if Tag isn't referring to young Boba, because he is a pretty huge fan of the Clone Wars. Seems like he is referring to those three, because during the course of their respective stories, each grows a fair amount and does some form of transformation, emotionally and spiritually.

But I could be totally wrong, and maybe Tag just likes old Boba Fett, who has what, six short lines of dialog and dies an embarrassing death.

Oh, that came out all wrong. Oh well. :lol

^ Killing hundreds of people. Hilarious.
Way to miss the point. But no, that's not hilarious at all. The fact that you would try to turn what I said around and imply that I find the death of innocent people "hilarious" is quite sickening and immature.

And FYI genius, there have only been four reported fatalities so far. Not "hundreds". :cuckoo:

Back