Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so curious how they do the animation.. I still pray its kind of the KOTOR movie trailer... more realistic then cartoonish...

Greg Weisman of Young Justice / Spectacular Spider-man / Gargoyles fame is on this project too. I think it will be in good hands.

I am so curious how they do the animation.. I still pray its kind of the KOTOR movie trailer... more realistic then cartoonish...

I'm guessing that kind of animation takes time. When creating around 8-9 hours of content a year, it really can't be done.

Now I can get behind this! A actual STAR WARS cartoon, not that bull**** clone wars trash. Please give a back story to TK-421.

So I guess that the stories developed for the live action show will now be used for the animated series? So essentially the live action show is dead, since this series will span that timeline?

TK-421 was one of the stormtroopers who got called into the MF to assist the scanning crew and knocked out by Han Solo. He wasn't late or on a break. :dunno

TK-421 was one of the stormtroopers who got called into the MF to assist the scanning crew and knocked out by Han Solo. He wasn't late or on a break. :dunno

I know. But in my mind, its like he has been asked before. Like all those times being late or not answering his com helped him, and the day he gets to work on time, and has the best trooper day ever, gets a KO punch from Han, and goes back to being lazy again.

According to the opening crawl of ANH the Rebel acquisition of the Death Star plans was their very first victory against the Empire so 100+ episodes of them getting their asses handed to them and losing every battle prior to that sounds awesome and won't get old at all. :lol :duh

I did not hate "Clone Wars". But I didn't like it all that much, either.

If we get stories based during the Episodes 4, 5, and 6 timeline that tell stories of small bands of rebels during their struggles and really harkens to the OT, I'll be all over it.

But if they neuvo the animation like they did with Clone Wars...all bets are off even if the stories are what I hope for.

I really want it to feel like episodes 4, 5, and 6...just done with computer graphics.

There is a Han Solo short floating around the internet that exemplifies what I am talking about. I will try to find it. It has been linked in this forum before.

There is a Han Solo short floating around the internet that exemplifies what I am talking about. I will try to find it. It has been linked in this forum before.

Here you go! This is what Star Wars should be!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVnMxAZjMsI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVnMxAZjMsI[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/mVnMxAZjMsI[/ame]

DAVE School Students in Orlando made that. Better than the CW by a mile, IMHO.

Damn, Darthrazz beat me! :lecture

It's a darn good Harrison Ford soundalike, too. :rock

Very enjoyable. I think I've seen that before. I remembered when I saw the block of carbonite floating at the end...

Was that IG-88? Nah, prolly not... :lol

Back