Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see I am digging the whole cast. Chopper and the hairless wookie dude are top. Then the kid and the 30 year old leader, along with the two ladies - all have promise...like the team element

It's "kiddie" as ****....but I noticed they're incorporating "messages" in the show for the first time since maybe GI Joe.

Welcome back, Force. You are no longer a cheap imitation of evolution.

Had to download episode 3 as disneyXD doesn't like anyone that isn't American. I enjoyed it. I'm liking the backstory gradually unfolding. I wanted to punch 3PO in the head for his distress call. Also loved chopper and the kid going at it.

I'm definitely getting the clone wars vibe. I'm really hoping it leans more towards adult viewers as the series goes on like clone wars did.

I like it more than I thought, probably because of the McQuarrie influence and the force/music stuff. Still think the human characters are way too kiddie looking character design wise. Troopers are cool though.

see I am digging the whole cast. Chopper and the hairless wookie dude are top. Then the kid and the 30 year old leader, along with the two ladies - all have promise...like the team element

Agreed, Chopper and Zeb(sp?) are my favorites, Jedi Captain is good, I like the pilot, but wanna see more from her, the Madalorian demolitions chick will probably grow on me once shes developed, but "the jedi kid" irks me, can't stand him and I'm sure hes supposed to be the true star. Someone compared him to Aladdin earlier in this thread and now its like that saying, "once seen cannot be unseen", I see him as a crap ripoff of Aladdin put into a Star Wars setting. :lol

I like it more than I thought, probably because of the McQuarrie influence and the force/music stuff. Still think the human characters are way too kiddie looking character design wise. Troopers are cool though.

Yeah, its so hard to not "feel" Star Wars-ish once that music starts ramping up. I could probably be watching a black screen with a Star Wars soundtrack and enjoy the experience tbh. :lol

ABC to Air Star Wars Rebels: Spark Of Rebellion with a New Scene Featuring Darth Vader

The critically-acclaimed epic adventure Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion will air on ABC on Sunday, October 26 (7:00 p.m. ET/PT). Executive producer Dave Filoni states, “We wanted to do something special for the ABC broadcast. We’ve added a scene which gives audiences insight into the Inquisitor and includes a cameo by Darth Vader voiced by the distinguished actor James Earl Jones.”

The television movie Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion delivered 6.5-million viewers in its premieres on Disney Channel and Disney XD around the world including the U.S. and 16 markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa and Canada. The Star Wars Rebels weekly series on Disney XD (Mondays 9:00 p.m. ET/PT), has been renewed for a second season.

That is awesome. Vader cameo is welcome.

Hey all - went to the Disney XD, and they want you to enter your provider info. The issue is that I have Time warner and they are not on the list. Am I out of luck from Streaming there. Sure, i can find other links no problem, but want to make sure I am giving this show credit, ya know?

Thanks

Episodes 1/2: Spark of Rebellion:

I thought this was fantastic! I never did get into Clone Wars. Too much prequel stuff. But I pretty much loved everything about the opening movie. I really like the designs, and I'm already taken with the characters, too. I look forward to seeing how this evolves over time. I hope they let it run for a while, even after Episode VII. Although the plot was pretty basic, it clipped along at a good pace. There's just something about the music, seeing actual Stormtroopers... all of that, that just makes it FEEL right. Even the way the lightsaber glows! They really spent some time on the details. Great beginning.

Episode 3: Droids in Distress
Spoiler Spoiler:

Episodes 1/2: Spark of Rebellion:

I thought this was fantastic! I never did get into Clone Wars. Too much prequel stuff. But I pretty much loved everything about the opening movie. I really like the designs, and I'm already taken with the characters, too. I look forward to seeing how this evolves over time. I hope they let it run for a while, even after Episode VII. Although the plot was pretty basic, it clipped along at a good pace. There's just something about the music, seeing actual Stormtroopers... all of that, that just makes it FEEL right. Even the way the lightsaber glows! They really spent some time on the details. Great beginning.

Episode 3: Droids in Distress
Spoiler Spoiler:

If you like Legos, the Ghost set is awesome, for another 20 bucks you can add in the Phantom and have the whole cast and entire ship. :clap

Hey I just saw the first episode and let me say this is got me excited for Star Wars again I could feel the nostalgia . The action it was amazing, I loved the story also the good against evil I haven't had a chance to read through this thread but how many episodes have there been and are they all good as episode one? This cartoon was better than all three prequels put together

So far the one hour show (which is episode 1 & 2) is it... it starts up again on Monday night on DisneyXD.

I see Disney worked in its shuttle from STAR TOURS. Now the ride's real.

You mean canon, and now the Disneyfication of Star Wars starts. :panic:
And the Stormtroopers still can't hit anything with a heartbeat. :dunno Could they at least graze someone once in a while? :slap

You mean canon, and now the Disneyfication of Star Wars starts. :panic:

I thought that was a really fun touch.

Watched episode 4: Fighter Flight, thanks to watchdisneyxd.com (you just have to have your cable provider log-in)

Spoiler Spoiler:

But, overall, I just am enjoying the heck out of the series and am really looking forward to the next episode.

If you like Legos, the Ghost set is awesome, for another 20 bucks you can add in the Phantom and have the whole cast and entire ship. :clap

I've been tempted! I just can't really do LEGO. It's fun to put together, but I don't really like to display it.

Back