• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars PF Exclusives for Sale - Vader, Fett, Maul, Jabba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling my Star Wars PF collection to fund other things. ALL of these statues have been removed and stored in a curio cabinet out of the sun in a smoke-free home. Boxes are intact.

Darth Maul PF Exclusive - $300 shipped Now $275. now $235

Boba Fett PF Exclusive - $325 shipped SOLD

Jabba Exclusive + Thone - $350 + shipping, I will give an estimate before the sale. Shipping is variable because of the weight of the throne. I'll also throw in the Salatious Crumb set. Now $325. now $275 + shipping

Darth Vader PF Exclusive - $400 shipped. **Note: a piece of the back/shoulder armor was broken and glued back on. With the cape, it is not noticable. Without the cape, it is not noticable unless you are looking for it. I will take pictures for anyone who is interested. Now $370 Now $325

All fair offers will be considered. No trades.

Because of the size of these boxes, these sales are for U.S. only. If you are close to Baltimore or Philly, we can arrange a pickup.

Last edited:
Bump, please feel free to make offers if you are interested in the remaining three.

Back