Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do tell?

I'm open to what you're stating but I'd love to hear your problems/issues with the OT. Jedi, maybe at times, but not ANH or Empire.

I've written it out in some thread my full thoughts. Probably can search for the discussion if you want my full thoughts. In short I think some of the character issues people have with the PT are there in the OT, writing in the OT is as bad as it is in the PT, etc.

Of course the most ridiculous thing about any of the Star Wars movies was the " OMFG hold your fire there are no life forms " line in Episode IV.

That is one of the problems in the original trilogy.

Why is that a problem? Seems perfectly reasonable to me, even given the prevalence of droids in the SW universe (and the ensuing assumption that the gunners should have "known better").

I happen to be in the military and you don't fire at things if there isn't a good reason for it. Plus, I've seen enough bad decisions made by officers and NCOs that such a thing doesn't seem unlikely at all.

Hayden makes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more sense at the end of Jedi than Shaw.

:lurking

I admit I like Hayden being in there. To me Anakin died when he became Vader and thats what Anakin looked like when he died. Not a old hot dog left too long in the microwave. :lol j/k :lol

Anakin was redeemed at the end; so he dies a Jedi. No need for whiney Anakin to make a reappearance.

And since Luke has never seen young Anakin it would not make much sense for youngster to show up to hang with the other ghosts :lol

I admit I like Hayden being in there. To me Anakin died when he became Vader and thats what Anakin looked like when he died. Not a old hot dog left too long in the microwave. :lol j/k :lol

Right. If you OT-ONLY lovers want it done right then Anakin's forceghost at the emd should be a floating Uncle Fester head beside Yoda and Old Ben...

Someone photoshop that please. :lol

Well,

then this and the world economic mess need to be sorted out.

SW first though :lol

Yoda ghost image was of when he died.

Obi ghost image was of when he died.

Anakin died that old man, the young Anakin didn't die young, he just turned to the DS (not Nintendo).

It can get confusing because out of the ghost group, only Anakin went to the DS, Obi and Yoda didn't.

Sorry yall, but Galactiboy and I are right :lol

But doesn't that sort of negate the whole point of Luke refusing to fight Vader and bring out the good that was still in him? When he died he was Anakin, not Vader.

Yoda ghost image was of when he died.

Obi ghost image was of when he died.

Anakin died that old man, the young Anakin didn't die young, he just turned to the DS (not Nintendo).

Please see my post above for rebuttal and exposure of your FAIL. :panic::panic::panic:

;)

Anakin's right arm died in AOTC, his other arm, legs, and hair died in ROTS, the rest of him died in Jedi.

So I think his ghost should have been Sebastian Shaw with one arm from AOTC, the other from ROTS, and Christensen's flowing hair from ROTS.

But it allows wrinkled old bodies? The force sucks! :mad:

Force is cool

GL and Midichlorians suck :lol

Edit: GL was cool :lol

Oh, and Jar jar, Wato, silly jedi arena battle with stupid robots, bad 3PO humor, stupid Geonosis factory scene, padme and anakin love story, anakin riding a tick.............this can go on for pages :lol

Last edited:
Back