Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Printed-off two of them today. First store i went to some old cooter wouldn't allow it b/c of the set being a pre-order. So I bought the 10 Commandments deluxe set. With all discounts it only ran me $38. (Amazon has it for $54)

Went to the second store and they did not catch the preorder-ness of the SW Saga Set, so was able to get it for under $48. (Amazon has it for $90)

Thanks a ton for this info. You saved me $58 total today! BOOOOOM!!!

Awesome!!!
Stinks about the first store, but cool it worked out in the end! :hi5:

Dang! I forgot about the 10 commandments set! :gah:
Maybe next time...

Tried it today myself...would only work for 15% off so...I passed.
Still plenty of time to find a better deal later...

Dang I didn't see when the coupon expired and was hitting all my SW buddies up to send them the link when I realized it expired today. Absolute Crap.

Again, that was an unbelievably low price. The whole Star Wars Saga on blu-ray for under $48...! R U freakin' kiddin' me?! Awesomeness.

That was best bang for my buck outside of T.J. :wink:

Got my star wars trilogy blu ray for $47 and LOTR extended ed. blu ray for $43 :rock

Dang I didn't see when the coupon expired and was hitting all my SW buddies up to send them the link when I realized it expired today. Absolute Crap.

Just so you know, when they did this in January, some stores were allowing the coupon up to 3 days past the due date.
In the past, these coupons have never really "expired", it was more up to the individual at the register to not accept it.

It may be worth a shot!

Crap!!!! I missed this since it was the weekend and didn't have Internet access.

So it may work today? if anybody has success with this today, please post. I may try it myself as well and post if it works.

Coupon is gone if you follow the Fat Wallet link, comes up as "the coupon you are looking for is expired" on the B&N site.

Is this coupon only once a year? Maybe it'll pop up again before the SW blu rays come out...

It's been once a quarter, so there is plenty of time.
However, supposedly the hammer is coming down for the next release of coupons. This round and past rounds have been generic coupons that could transfer easily to another person.

Most people received 15-20% off, but a couple of people have received the 50% off and were generous enough to share.
Next round might be more closely tied to an email address, so you won't see the sharing of coupons if this happens. :(

I decided to pass on this deal since I'm not crazy about pre-paying months in advance and we don't know what kind of deals will be cropping up once the release date gets closer. I doubt you'll see a better price, but there might be some interesting freebies or something. Anyway, congrats to those who got it. Hopefully there won't be any issues with actually getting the sets you ordered.

Back