Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my boxset yesterday here in Aus!
the deleted scenes are pretty cool.most of the PT ones are animatics mixed with live action.
the senate duel in ROTS looked very good if they kept that,along with the Genreal G vs Obi wan on Utapua scene...the fight was a lot longer with the chase scene.GGs wheel bike actually mows down clones and somehow he uses them to fling back at Obi and Boga.
the OT deleted scenes are very cool.the vader seducing luke/construction of a lightsabre scene is far more extended that what was shown on the internets.
Jerjerrods scenes were actually a lot longer overall and also looked pretty cool.
Although i havent seen them yet,the movies themselves look amazingly beautiful in BD.

Haven't seen it. It will be available separately, I assume? If so, I'll pick that up and watch it with the kids. Still love playing the LEGO games with my son.

It is a whole separate release. I saw it cartoon network.

got my boxset yesterday here in Aus!
the deleted scenes are pretty cool.most of the PT ones are animatics mixed with live action.
the senate duel in ROTS looked very good if they kept that,along with the Genreal G vs Obi wan on Utapua scene...the fight was a lot longer with the chase scene.GGs wheel bike actually mows down clones and somehow he uses them to fling back at Obi and Boga.
the OT deleted scenes are very cool.the vader seducing luke/construction of a lightsabre scene is far more extended that what was shown on the internets.
Jerjerrods scenes were actually a lot longer overall and also looked pretty cool.
Although i havent seen them yet,the movies themselves look amazingly beautiful in BD.

Where did you get it from, Target, Big W, JB Hi-Fi - and how much?
Thanks.

Interesting review... good to hear the release is at least technically well done. Even if George f'd up the OT even more :lol

Interesting review... good to hear the release is at least technically well done. Even if George f'd up the OT even more :lol

Not so fast :nono :tap

I would suspect a website with the name of Blu-ray.com might not be so quick to trash the biggest release of the year, know what I mean.

Last edited:
Back